Politics

1766535898615.jpg
 
Politicians so vehemently against voter i.d tells you all you need to know.
You dont need a photo ID for such a miniscule unimportant thing as voting. now for more important things like buying liquor, driving, picking up a prescription, buying cigarette's, staying at a motel, flying in an airline, cashing a check, ect. dont even think about it, OH yea gold star ID for flying.
 
You dont need a photo ID for such a miniscule unimportant thing as voting. now for more important things like buying liquor, driving, picking up a prescription, buying cigarette's, staying at a motel, flying in an airline, cashing a check, ect. dont even think about it, OH yea gold star ID for flying.
The whole voter ID = discrimination is the biggest pile of dog excrement ever perpetrated by politicians..

I’m 56 years old.. my beard is white.. my face is weathered… it’s obvious I’m not a young guy…

I had to show ID today to buy cold medicine…

I had to show ID last week to buy spray paint…

There are no legal voters in this country that don’t have a state issued ID…
 
Ok so hear me out. We all think pedo’s deserve a cruel and untimely death correct? How about any person associated with the Epstein files is sent to GTMO and they can get to the bottom of what transpired there? Surely they don’t deserve better treatment than terrorists
 

With the pending lawsuit there will be plenty of nonsense and disinformation spread by both sides over the coming months…

Sadly truth rarely matters these days… whoever shouts the loudest and gets the most re-tweets wins the information war..

The media can’t be trusted.. so people turn to social media and memes…

Which also can’t be trusted..

And far too many folks are too lazy to dig any further then that to find the truth..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top