Politics

The POINT is that he said he's a farmer and he's a liar.

He's a billionaire absentee landlord.

When you stop defending liars you'll feel better.
From Wiki:
In the context of agribusiness, a farmer is defined broadly, and thus many individuals not necessarily engaged in full-time farming can nonetheless legally qualify under agricultural policy for various subsidies, incentives, and tax deductions.

'Nuff said.
 
Not "Nuff" to back up Bessent.

He's just a rich absentee landlord and he lied about being a farmer.
You purport to pay attention to facts. By definition of farmer by IRS, Department of Agriculture etc. he is a farmer. Your narrow definition of farmer does not apply to a lot of farmers or farming business.

From where I sit, you seem to like cherry picking your definitions and facts.
 
You purport to pay attention to facts. By definition of farmer by IRS, Department of Agriculture etc. he is a farmer. Your narrow definition of farmer does not apply to a lot of farmers or farming business.

From where I sit, you seem to like cherry picking your definitions and facts.
LOL! The IRS is about taxes. A farmer farms--doesn't just collect rent.

Unless he wears overalls, he's no farmer.

I couldn't care less what the IRS says.
 
A-5242289-1674788710-2033.jpg


Damn all these "fake" farmers!!!
 
So the United State Code definition of farmer and rancher is wrong?
No, the IRS has their own tax definition.

Not related to real world reality.
 
That's pretty provincial of you.
So the United State Code definition of farmer and rancher is wrong?
I am not reading his nonsense, but you are attempting to have a "debate" with someone with the mental - if not physical - maturity of an eighteen-year-old with access to a keyboard. It is a waste of time and effort. He is not present here to engage in any thoughtful discussion. Turn him off.
 
I am not reading his nonsense, but you are attempting to have a "debate" with someone with the mental - if not physical - maturity of an eighteen-year-old with access to a keyboard. It is a waste of time and effort. He is not present here to engage in any thoughtful discussion. Turn him off.

18?

I think you’re being generous…
 
I am not reading his nonsense, but you are attempting to have a "debate" with someone with the mental - if not physical - maturity of an eighteen-year-old with access to a keyboard. It is a waste of time and effort. He is not present here to engage in any thoughtful discussion. Turn him off.
Awwww........now you hurt my feelings.

Again.........thanks for babbling and then waving the white flag.
 
I am not reading his nonsense, but you are attempting to have a "debate" with someone with the mental - if not physical - maturity of an eighteen-year-old with access to a keyboard. It is a waste of time and effort. He is not present here to engage in any thoughtful discussion. Turn him off.
Well, I was trying to put some bait in the water to troll the troller. But you are right, he does not have the mental capacity, he’s too busy getting AI answers to support his whacked positions. For a.
 
Don’t wrestle with pigs bro…….. the pig really enjoys it……
OH...........he called me a pig.

MY feelings are terribly hurted with these sharp and intelligent attacks.

I may just stop posting here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top