Politics

I find that very strange as a reaction of the Canadian people... What can a US citizen really do about what happens on the political side, on the highest echelon's, between two countries? That's as if I would treat a random Russian I meet in the street, any different than before.

Sounds like something short-sighted people would do. Substituting the individual for the group.
+1.
 
I find that very strange as a reaction of the Canadian people... What can a US citizen really do about what happens on the political side, on the highest echelon's, between two countries? That's as if I would treat a random Russian I meet in the street, any different than before.

Sounds like something short-sighted people would do. Substituting the individual for the group.

Well I am in the short sighted team on a certain "group" ....
 
House GOP leaders agree to 40% SALT cap.
SALT exemptions shouldn't even be a thing
People vote with their wallets most of the time. It also is not just high tax blue states. A lot of middle-class voters in Texas pay more than $10K (current SALT limit) in property taxes.

High earners in high tax states have loopholes that avoid the deduction limitation with the co-operation of those States.
 
Well I am in the short sighted team on a certain "group" ....
I have many Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, friends and colleagues. None of them (as far as I know) are directly involved with the decision making around the war between Russia and Ukraine. Should I treat any of them any different now, because an egomaniac wants to dunk it out with his neighbour? I'd rather treat each of them as their individual person merits it.
 
I have many Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, friends and colleagues. None of them (as far as I know) are directly involved with the decision making around the war between Russia and Ukraine. Should I treat any of them any different now, because an egomaniac wants to dunk it out with his neighbour? I'd rather treat each of them as their individual person merits it.
Wasn't referring to any of those....certain Russians I am sure I could put in a group...but as said a different "group"....
 
As far as I’m concerned separatism is treason and should be treated as such.
Might want to do some research into the meaning of a "federal" state and how if differs from a unitary state . . .

And then look at the Constitution Acts, and their history . . .
 
I find that very strange as a reaction of the Canadian people... What can a US citizen really do about what happens on the political side, on the highest echelon's, between two countries? That's as if I would treat a random Russian I meet in the street, any different than before.

Sounds like something short-sighted people would do. Substituting the individual for the group.
I found it beyond odd to be in church on Sunday and have the pastor praying for the country in the midst of their trade war with the US.
 
One more and I’ll get off my morning soapbox. If someone was building a pattern on my routine. I would be an easy target :LOL: :oops:


Watching this video. I hope Marco Rubio is our 2028 candidate. What a PitBull. Sharp and fast while handling a Lump of $h!! Like VanHolen


"Little Marco" has certainly matured and advanced since 2016.. I think he is ready for a serious run...
 
It is shocking how we still allow China the amount of freedom to steal from or colleges, and industry. We are too concerned with being called xenophobic to give many of them the boot. Plus China gives our schools a lot of money to allow their students.
This has been going on for decades with China and other enemies and I wish Trump or someone would stop it. The numbers of Iraqis, Iranians, etc… getting degrees in engineering back when I was in college was ridiculous. I got a degree in business and biology but shared elective courses with lots of these foreigners. The universities are drunk on their money and won’t stop until made to stop. Why are we educating our enemies to design and build systems to use against us? It’s counterproductive. At the time, I was told that exposing these students to our country was a “win” and would make them friends. How well has that worked out? It’s time for this to finally stop.
 
Hitting some of the YouTube sites already....Cyril must be squirming ever so slightly in his seat...

IMG-20250521-WA0016.jpg
 

The Chinese sound exactly like the Russians when Reagan announced SDI. I assume the Democrats and CNN will fall quickly in line.

Reagan played the SDI play to perfection. Breaking the USSR.

The difference this time as you well know is the technology exists now.
 
House GOP leaders agree to 40% SALT cap.
SALT exemptions shouldn't even be a thing

I think you meant $40k. Current limits are $10k and the original proposal was increasing it to $30k. The blue states like NY and California, with high income and property tax, wanted $60k.
 
This has been going on for decades with China and other enemies and I wish Trump or someone would stop it. The numbers of Iraqis, Iranians, etc… getting degrees in engineering back when I was in college was ridiculous. I got a degree in business and biology but shared elective courses with lots of these foreigners. The universities are drunk on their money and won’t stop until made to stop. Why are we educating our enemies to design and build systems to use against us? It’s counterproductive. At the time, I was told that exposing these students to our country was a “win” and would make them friends. How well has that worked out? It’s time for this to finally stop.
Well said sir!.... indeed going on for decades.

Huda Salih Mahdi Ammash "Mrs. Anthrax" - Saddam Hussein's Biological weapons engineer, got her Masters @ Texas Women's University & her PhD at University of Missouri in 1983.
She was the "5 of Hearts" in the infamous deck of cards showing wanted Iraqi personnel - The only woman in the deck of cards.
 
I think you meant $40k. Current limits are $10k and the original proposal was increasing it to $30k. The blue states like NY and California, with high income and property tax, wanted $60k.
$40k for families with an income up to $500k
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,737
Members
169,609
Latest member
JuanitaSid
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top