Politics

Oh and here is all the times he said he would NOT pardon Hunter:

 
If I recall Trump said he would take care of Hunter for Joe. Now he says it was a miscarriage of justice. I believe it would have looked better for Trump to do it especially after Biden said he wouldn’t so many times.
 
If I recall Trump said he would take care of Hunter for Joe. Now he says it was a miscarriage of justice. I believe it would have looked better for Trump to do it especially after Biden said he wouldn’t so many times.

I had heard that and he probably would have. To your point, it makes me wonder if they/he did this so Trump wouldn't get a final win after the bell.

It just looks so, so bad.
 
Did we really expect anything different from Joe? He's been a career liar, proven time and again.

I think the lowest of low of him and his family (aside from his deceased son). However, this even goes a bit beyond your lowest expectations. Thank God he only has a little over a month left because we look very, very bad to the world right now.
 
I think the lowest of low of him and his family (aside from his deceased son). However, this even goes a bit beyond your lowest expectations. Thank God he only has a little over a month left because we look very, very bad to the world right now.

I hope those who voted for him are happy with their choice now. What a complete embarrassment!
 
I think the lowest of low of him and his family (aside from his deceased son). However, this even goes a bit beyond your lowest expectations. Thank God he only has a little over a month left because we look very, very bad to the world right now.
The good news is if the Trump DOJ starts digging into the Burisma stuff, and Hunter gets called on to testify, he can't plead the 5th. Too many receipts lying around for him to lie on the stand. So he is compelled to testify to the money laundering, or he sits in jail for contempt and rots until he decides to talk.
 
Thats why Biden will pardon his brother, nieces, nephews that were complicit in the money laundering. He will also pardon himself or milk the mental handicap.

Also, isn’t it a shame that Trump was impeached for looking into the very thing that Biden just pardoned his son for.
 
The question left now if Trump will pardon January 8th offenders?
 
The question left now if Trump will pardon January 8th offenders?
I believe he should pardon any of the Jan 6th defendants except any that were proven to actually hurt or act in a violent way to others including property. His DOJ should also look into the capitol police officer that killed Ashley Babbit, the only person that was actually killed on Jan 6th.

If no pardons then commute the sentences.
 
I believe he should pardon any of the Jan 6th defendants except any that were proven to actually hurt or act in a violent way to others including property. His DOJ should also look into the capitol police officer that killed Ashley Babbit, the only person that was actually killed on Jan 6th.

If no pardons then commute the sentences.
I would be most interested in hearing in-depth investigation findings on the Ashley Babbit murder (my opinion)......like what was the justification for the shot.....never any truthful answers or findings from these buttheads.
 

Concerning move by the South Korean president....

How the SK populous responds will be very interesting... how the current US administration responds (my guess is they will largely ignore this and only pay it lip service).. and how the incoming administration responds will also be very interesting...

Our economy is tied to the SK economy in several places... and we have a LOT of troops stationed in SK.. Not sure what, if any, impact we'll see directly here in the US.. but any time a "conservative" government decides its time to declare martial law.. thats going to raise some red flags all over the globe..
 

Concerning move by the South Korean president....

How the SK populous responds will be very interesting... how the current US administration responds (my guess is they will largely ignore this and only pay it lip service).. and how the incoming administration responds will also be very interesting...

Our economy is tied to the SK economy in several places... and we have a LOT of troops stationed in SK.. Not sure what, if any, impact we'll see directly here in the US.. but any time a "conservative" government decides its time to declare martial law.. thats going to raise some red flags all over the globe..

I agree that this is pretty big news that isn't really getting the coverage/concern that it should be going.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,922
Members
169,643
Latest member
xs88club
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top