Politics

A thought just occured to me: Anyone noticed the number of women Trump is appointing to cabinet and other high ranking positions? I'm not against it in any way if they can do the job.
The fact that you have reservations about their competence says a lot. I would say I am not against any of Trump’s picks if they can do the job.

One pick I have an issue with is the Labor secretary position. She is in the pocket of the unions. She is for the Pro-card and a whole slew of pro union legislation. Heck, even the head of teacher’s union supports her.
 
The fact that you have reservations about their competence says a lot. I would say I am not against any of Trump’s picks if they can do the job.

One pick I have an issue with is the Labor secretary position. She is in the pocket of the unions. She is for the Pro-card and a whole slew of pro union legislation. Heck, even the head of teacher’s union supports her.

I need to catch up on all the picks. Selfishly I paid the most attention to Burgum (working for DOI). Not that I was concerned. Trump could have nominated a potted plant and I would have lauded the selection.
 
What 12 year old wrote that piece? It’s on the internet so it’s gotta be true right?
 
Apparently the anti-vaxer nether regions of Trump World are not pleased - even head exploding despondent - over his choice of Dr. Jannette Nesheiwat as the next Surgeon General. The critics forget that the vaccine (about which Trump has often expressed his pride), initial treatment protocols, school closures, masking, social distancing, etc all were initiated on his watch. Nesheiwat was a voice of medical reason, often on Fox, during those months.



Naturally, the left is also up in arms because in their world view, she is not qualified.

Probably makes her a perfect choice.
Why is it that never-Trumpers with TDS seem to always suffer from selective memory if not complete chronic amnesia? Trump left office January 2021. Almost all the closures, small businesses going out of business, mask mandates, work vax mandates, remote schooling disaster and collateral damage was done by Dems at state and local levels, with support and blessing of the Brandon admin. well after Trump left office and continuing until the Dems had milked all the control and power from the scamdemic. Really not ending until Brandon reluctantly signed out on the emergency order on May 11, 2023. Yep, selective memory is bliss and a powerful tool for control… especially when average sheeple allow themselves to be gas lit by a contrived narrative.
 
Last edited:
Dr. Jannette Nesheiwat credentials are not very impressive. Her med schools was in the Caribbean.
I get that Caribbean and Mexico medical schools for US citizens usually means (a few go to the Caribbean to party and medical school) they could not get into either Allopathic or Osteopathic school in the US. At least those schools require an undergraduate degree unlike Europe and India.
 
I get that Caribbean and Mexico medical schools for US citizens usually means (a few go to the Caribbean to party and medical school) they could not get into either Allopathic or Osteopathic school in the US. At least those schools require an undergraduate degree unlike Europe and India.
The times I’ve seen her on TV she had a Universal of Arkansas diploma in the background. If she’s the person I’m the about.
 
Why is it that never-Trumpers with TDS seem to always suffer from selective memory if not complete chronic amnesia? Trump left office January 2021. Almost all the closures, small businesses going out of business, mask mandates, work vax mandates, remote schooling disaster and collateral damage was done by Dems at state and local levels, with support and blessing of the Brandon admin. well after Trump left office and continuing until the Dems had milked all the control and power from the scamdemic. Really not ending until Brandon reluctantly signed out on the emergency order on May 11, 2023. Yep, selective memory is bliss and a powerful tool for control… especially when average sheeple allow themselves to be gas lit by a contrived narrative.

I think that you are suffering under selective reading. Everything Joe listed was initiated under Trumps watch. You then go and jump on a bunch of other issues and act like that is what he said. Good grief, talk about derangement!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8922.png
    IMG_8922.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 139

According to Wikipedia, she graduated from American University of the Caribbean and completed her residency at Arkansas.

By the way, if someone can tell me how to get Tapatalk to stop with the emoji it’s would be great. I’ve already deleted the App and reinstalled and still emoji’s.
 
Why is it that never-Trumpers with TDS seem to always suffer from selective memory if not complete chronic amnesia? Trump left office January 2021. Almost all the closures, small businesses going out of business, mask mandates, work vax mandates, remote schooling disaster and collateral damage was done by Dems at state and local levels, with support and blessing of the Brandon admin. well after Trump left office and continuing until the Dems had milked all the control and power from the scamdemic. Really not ending until Brandon reluctantly signed out on the emergency order on May 11, 2023. Yep, selective memory is bliss and a powerful tool for control… especially when average sheeple allow themselves to be gas lit by a contrived narrative.
You said you studied Islam for three days and mastered the history of that religion. :unsure: How about devoting half that time to February through December 2020 and the actions taken by the Trump administration and its point person Dr. Fauci to combat the pandemic. Then perhaps you can provide us with a list of Trump’s initiatives to combat Covid that are different or more complete than what I listed.

I have in no way said anything he directed was wrong considering what was known at the time. I just find it a little amusing that the anti-vax wing of the MAGA movement absolve Trump of any role and now turn on his selection for surgeon general. I think I know who is actually deranged.
 
I saw something from Roger Stone, that I also agree with, in that the deep state forces could very well try to keep Trump from putting his hand on that Bible during the inauguration.
Trumps life is still in jeopardy.
Well, Trump is still on Iran’s hit list for taking out Soleimani in 2020.
 
I saw something from Roger Stone, that I also agree with, in that the deep state forces could very well try to keep Trump from putting his hand on that Bible during the inauguration.
Trumps life is still in jeopardy.
I doubt they’d want Vance instead of Trump. Would be much easier for Vance to win in 2028 as the incumbent.
 
I doubt they’d want Vance instead of Trump. Would be much easier for Vance to win in 2028 as the incumbent.
The frothing and foaming hatred for Trump has reached a new crescendo. They just want him gone.
The agenda that Trump is about to unleash has them all scared shitless, not to mention releasing the classified docs of the JFK assassination, and the shit storm that would follow
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,077
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top