Politics

While I don’t agree with everything he writes. This is a good simplified read on where conservative politics have come from and where we are. Ginned down to a few pages.

 
The same SS that couldn't figure out who left the cocaine in the Whitehouse. One of the most highly secure buildings in the world
Every day a new failure emerges about the SS or FBI, it's ridiculous.
I hope Trump wins and cleans the swamp out!
Can't stand listening to Kackala Harris or Brandon
 
1722370541428.png
 
Apparently the new talking point among the chatterati class is "JD Vance is weird."

Seriously, is that what passes for political dialogue these days? Was it "bring your 3rd grader to work" day when they came up with that? That's right up there with "you're a doody head!" and "No, you eat boogers."

They make Trump look like Winston Churchill reborn. If that's the best they've got, Trump v Harris is gonna turn out like Reagan v Carter or even Reagan v Mondull.
 
Where's Biden??
Why is MSM questioning Harris on policies and events Biden should be answering?

If Biden isn't fulfilling his role as president. Then the public should know why. He needs to be publicly removed office, and Harris should be instated and then immediately impeached.
 
To me, it seems just a nasty, pointless thing for him to say.
One of the things Trump's base loves, and now Vance's, is that at least a couple Republicans are no longer playing by Marques of Queensbury. The dems took their gloves off a long time ago.

The DNC has been going by Stalin's and The Frankfurt School's playbook for 75+ years now.
 
One of the things Trump's base loves, and now Vance's, is that at least a couple Republicans are no longer playing by Marques of Queensbury. The dems took their gloves off a long time ago.

The DNC has been going by Stalin's and The Frankfurt School's playbook for 75+ years now.
Even if one believes what you say about Democrats, that does not make it any more acceptable in my eyes to behave in such a manner. Not to mention, insulting potential voters is just bad politics.
 
Not to mention, insulting potential voters is just bad politics.
Have you not watched any politicians, from either side, over the past decade plus???

All they do is insult potential voters on the other side. Apparently it's great politics
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,737
Members
169,609
Latest member
JuanitaSid
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top