Politics

FB_IMG_1715383624244.jpg
 
Keep it civil please
Anytime Red Leg and I exchange words, Tundra Tiger always has to pile on in defense of his forum man crush.
Until that changes, I will do what I need to do in defense of myself. Eye for an eye.
I suggest you stay out of it.
 
Finland has a hybrid form of socialism. Roughly 35% of the wealth is controlled by the government, and 90% of workers are unionized.
Additionally, every worker pays over 50% in marginal income taxes, 25% in value added tax and 20% corporate tax.

Go on over to Finland and enjoy a $60 pizza or a $15 beer at the local pub.

You might want to consider that before your next ass-ertion.

As I originally said.....no thanks !
Do you know Finland is the happiest country in the World along with Norway? It’s easy to comment without seeing those places and talking to people. You have no idea…
 
Do you know Finland is the happiest country in the World along with Norway? It’s easy to comment without seeing those places and talking to people. You have no idea…
Good for the Finn's. Whatever works for them is their business. It's not my country.
I just dont want to see the Nordic socialism model work its way into the United States. This country is a totally different dynamic, and it won't work here.
 
Good for the Finn's. Whatever works for them is their business. It's not my country.
I just dont want to see the Nordic socialism model work its way into the United States. This country is a totally different dynamic, and it won't work here.
I’m not saying it will work here or not but I’m curious have you ever been anywhere outside US in your life to make assumptions and comparisons like that?
Or you just know because you read about it?
 
I’m not saying it will work here or not but I’m curious have you ever been anywhere outside US in your life to make assumptions and comparisons like that?
Or you just know because you read about it?
Besides starting shit with me, what does it matter?
 
I remember a classic line from Archie Bunker: The problem with traveling to Europe is there are so many foreigners there!
 
You're kidding, right? It matters because actual experience informs and educates the assertions we make about the things we claim to know. He asked a valid question, in a non-threatening way. And your response? What does it matter... starting shit. @Doubleplay ... I believe you have your answer.
 
Why do some feel that it is their obligation to assume that they and they alone are the only people that have been anywhere or done anything in their lives? I always find it interesting when someone else thinks your opinion should be the same as theirs or you shouldn’t have one.
 
One thing is to visit those countries with Dollars in our pockets. And another is to make a living on their economy. And before anyone asks, yes, I’ve been around.
 
Why do some feel that it is their obligation to assume that they and they alone are the only people that have been anywhere or done anything in their lives? I always find it interesting when someone else thinks your opinion should be the same as theirs or you shouldn’t have one.
There are a bunch around here who act like that. It gotten old. It usually escalates when the forum majesty and I trade insults.
 
I remember a classic line from Archie Bunker: The problem with traveling to Europe is there are so many foreigners there!
Maybe this is where my wife gets it from.
 
Besides starting shit with me, what does it matter?
Really?
What's your yard stick if you never been anywhere else but you rely on second hand knowledge?
How can you be so assertive about countries and people relying on that?
 
Really?
What's your yard stick if you never been anywhere else but you rely on second hand knowledge?
How can you be so assertive about countries and people relying on that?
The only thing that matters, is that I don't have to explain my thoughts or opinions to the likes of you.
Any misunderstanding with that?
 
Why do some feel that it is their obligation to assume that they and they alone are the only people that have been anywhere or done anything in their lives? I always find it interesting when someone else thinks your opinion should be the same as theirs or you shouldn’t have one.
I have no obligation but just asked a simple question and I'm not claiming anything?
How can someone rely on second hand information to make certain assertions and create and opinion about countries and people without ever being anywhere else in their life?
What's the yardstick?
Just a simple question....
 
I tend to see greater credibility in those with actual experience in things I want to know more about; there are a great many people on this site - to include 'the forum majesty' - that have such experiences. They are what makes this site such a great place to visit, IMHO.
 
Why do you automatically assume some one with a different opinion than yours hasn’t been anywhere or done anything when they simply post THEIR opinion because it differs from yours? Pretty narrow minded.
 
The only thing that matters, is that I don't have to explain my thoughts or opinions to the likes of you.
Any misunderstanding with that?
Of course you don't...
But it works both ways,
You have no idea what you are talking about and blinded by your bigotry.
 
Why do you automatically assume some one with a different opinion than yours hasn’t been anywhere or done anything when they simply post THEIR opinion because it differs from yours? Pretty narrow minded.
John,
I don't assume...
I simply asked a question and did not get an answer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top