Politics

Obama said “never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to F things up”
The only congress critter with more spiderwebs in his skull than Joe Biden is Hank "will Guam capsize" Johnson.
 
1708390707222.jpeg
 
The only congress critter with more spiderwebs in his skull than Joe Biden is Hank "will Guam capsize" Johnson.
Hank "The Crank" Johnson must be related to Brandon? LOL Shouldn't there be required psychological and drug testing requirements to be an elected official? Many of us peons in the everyday workforce are subject to those tests?
 
Last edited:
Flood it, gas it. Implode it

Terrorists have no Geneva Convention protection, and neither does anybody harboring them

And if I was in senior leadership, I would be taken to the Hague within a week. :LOL: Oh, excuse me the hague just got burned down by Terrorists .
So all good
 
Last edited:
President Biden was asked what he’s going to do about the Navalny murder. He responded further sanctions.

Is it just me or doesn’t that insinuate that there are further sanctions to institute. And if so, why haven’t we used all of our possible sanctions already. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Flood it, gas it. Implode it

Terrorists have no Geneva Convention protection, and neither does anybody harboring them

And if I was in senior leadership, I would be taken to the Hague within a week. :LOL: Oh, excuse me the hague just got burned down by Terrorists .
So all good
No matter what you did, you’d still be a War Criminal rookie compared to what Putin and his henchmen have done JUST in Ukraine let alone Aleppo a few years back. Apparently, the useless UN has been in no hurry to bring him to The Hague. Or what’s left of it now.
 
^^^^! absolutely correct

and now India and Turkey are buying their energy needs from Russia resupplying their funds.

Thank goodness, Biden is more worried about global warming, stifling our natural gas and oil production that we could be adding into the market so countries wouldn’t be driven to China and Russia for energy supplies. Instead of Brandon, his nickname should be 180.

He does the complete opposite of what needs to be done. On pretty much every subject.
 
Interesting article about the Pfizer Super Bowl ad.

 
If we follow the opposite theme, that would make his IQ 90. Not really, but humor me
Which is probably pretty close even in his prime he wasn’t known as a original thinker
 

​

Fani Willis is an embarrassment, wow. Unsure how this woman can be the DA. :E Wow:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,710
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top