Politics

GOP raising the alarm of Putin possibly sending Nukes into space.

As if we arent doing the same thing.

Tactical advantage, or Satellite warfare?
Everyone is raising the alarm about putting a nuclear weapon in earth orbit not just republicans. And no, we do not have nuclear weapons in space.

The problem with firing off a anti-satellite nuke in the zone used by commercial and military platforms is that it takes out everything not shielded by the earth. That includes enemies, allies (like China in Putin's case), and one's own.

With the dependence of so much telecommunications on satellites the impact on the world economy of such a collapse would be staggering, perhaps fatal.

This seems to fall into the doomsday weapon category much like Russia's nuclear torpedo.

Last edited:
in the age of MSM, public debates, and political high tempers, this can also be fund raiser fake news. Future will tell.

The problem with firing off a anti-satellite nuke in the zone used by commercial and military platforms is that it takes out everything not shielded by the earth. That includes enemies, allies (like China in Putin's case), and one's own.

That is exactly what Gen Keene said this morning on Fox. Unfortunately, he was cut a bit short and didn't finish what he had to say but got most of it out.

Regardless of their political positions, there is no need to mock the suffering POWs endured during their captivity. Or, to call names those who lost their lives or limb while serving. Those of us who served know too many who lost their lives or suffer from PTSD due to the wars we've been involved. No one, and I mean no one should make derogatory comments about those veterans, I take their attacks very personal.
100 %.
John Mc Cain was just another politician regardless of his party.
However to attack the man's military record by a draft dodger and call all the POW's cowards!!!

I’m pretty confident Russia, China, India and the U.S. has already tested weapons and have the capability to fire weapons that destroy satellites.

More of a missile fired from a jet to destroy a particular satellite.

I’m pretty confident Russia, China, India and the U.S. has already tested weapons and have the capability to fire weapons that destroy satellites.

More of a missile fired from a jet to destroy a particular satellite.
Absolutely. At least the US and Russia have demonstrated capabilities. They are specific satellite killers or nullifiers designed to attack a single target. We have no nuclear anti-satellite weapons because of the massive collateral damage.

Which, of course begs the question, why the devil are the Russians doing this. EMP is the other great worry with a nuke parked in orbit.

Why Immigration Legislation Is Next to Impossible to Pass in Congress​

WSJ video

I am surprised that the "targeted" strikes by the USA and UK do not put an end to this. Maybe, we should go up a level in the collateral damage calculations.
Maybe we should start bombing their port(s) and transportation lines where they're receiving lethal weapons from Iran?

It was the former military people that had the ability to offer creativity and the willingness to hold to the courage of their convictions.
Can the American people, and the families of the dead US soldiers, assume that the Generals tasked with planning the recent Afghan pullout displayed what you speak of?

Tanks, the rebels are lucky none of those missile attacks have gotten through.

If one does and hits a US ship. Or a sailor is injured. They have no idea the hell that can be unleashed from those big heavies patrolling off shore.

Lindsey Graham splits from Trump on Russia. states Biden needs to declare Russia a terrorist state. Allowing Navalny wife to sue Russia for damages.

Tanks, the rebels are lucky none of those missile attacks have gotten through.

If one does and hits a US ship. Or a sailor is injured. They have no idea the hell that can be unleashed from those big heavies patrolling off shore.

Lindsey Graham splits from Trump on Russia. states Biden needs to declare Russia a terrorist state. Allowing Navalny wife to sue Russia for damages.
Would that include the three soldiers killed in January? Seems to me that several attacks have gotten through…. Pretty sure Biden’s just bombing empty buildings as retaliation.

I don’t hold much hope President Biden would turn the Big Heavies loose.

My point is. I’m not sure they understand the potential fury floating off their shore.

If I were king for a day. I would level everything within ten miles of the missile launch. Then ask if Iran wants some too.
It’s probably a good thing I’m not King :ROFLMAO:

Can the American people, and the families of the dead US soldiers, assume that the Generals tasked with planning the recent Afghan pullout displayed what you speak of?
Randy you bring up a valid point in spite of the calculated sarcasm with which you posed it. Democracies are run through civilian authority. That means at the end of the day, whether dealing with a strategic, operational, or even a tactical military issue, the will of civilian authority will prevail. That clearly has not always worked to the benefit of our soldiers in harms way, but it is necessary if civilian control is to be maintained.

With respect to the Afghanistan withdrawal, military leaders and planners were forced to operate within those constraints. When civilian authority (Biden and Jake Sullivan in this case) troop level demands over time during the withdrawal could not be met by maintaining operational control of Bagram, military planers were forced to alternative courses of action. The one chosen by and approved by the administration was the withdrawal through Kabul airport. No one wearing a unifirm was happy with that COA.

I suppose the military leadership and planners could have chosen to resign rather than attempt to implement that plan, but then again their constitutional duty is to support the decisions of the civilian leadership. Resignation essentially violates that oath.

Given the restrictions in conduct of that military operation, I am frankly stunned it went as well as it did with respect to US military personnel. To give a little credit where credit is due, the ground force commander, Major General Chris Donahue, a former Delta Force operator and CG 82d Airborne was the last uniformed soldier off the tarmac at Kabul.

Of course, if you have a better solution for how the military should behave and interact in the midst of democratic civilian institutions, I am sure we would all benefit from your insight.

And yes, the military personnel I have observed across civilian institutions exactly reflected my comments above.

Last edited:
The top brass did protest the withdrawal plan but followed orders.

Biden wanted it for political reasons

as said they could’ve resigned, but if they resigned every time they disagreed with a president we wouldn’t have steady military leadership.

The top brass did protest the withdrawal plan but followed orders.

Biden wanted it for political reasons

as said they could’ve resigned, but if they resigned every time they disagreed with a president we wouldn’t have steady military leadership.
Another failed foreign policy decision by Brandon. Robert Gates once stated that Biden hadn't made a correct foreign policy decision in his 40 years of incompetence (my word) in Congress and as Vice President. At least he's been consistent with that as President.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young35E89

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,