Politics

So what his wife is a Democrat. He’s a registered Republican. Big deal about nothing.
Yep, lets see here. His wife is a big bamster fan, donated to Biden but thats cool, I am sure the "registered" Republican is OK with that.
I think I have a bridge you may be interested in purchasing.
And no, you are wrong. He is not a registered Republican, he is listed as independent.

Your TDS is showing..

Yep, lets see here. His wife is a big bamster fan, donated to Biden but thats cool, I am sure the "registered" Republican is OK with that.
And no, you are wrong. He is not a registered Republican, he is listed as independent.

Your TDS is showing..
Leave it to you to get nasty. Starting to think you’re related to Trump. Similar traits? I can get nasty too if that’s where you want to go.

As for Trump Derangement Syndrome, I will actually vote for him if he’s the nominee. So you’re wrong about that. I’m just not part of the Trump Cult of Personality that’s foolish enough to believe he’s not a pathological liar or an extreme narcissist. Listen to his words? I get the feeling some people never learn (like Trump) and would follow him off a cliff, just like Hitler. Maybe if Kim Jong Un became a Republican we would support him too? Get some integrity and be able to objectively judge his actions and words, even if he’s sort of a Republican, and has some good policies. Plenty of people believe in the same policies without being an asshole.

Let’s all just vote Trump in the primary and watch Biden win again. Good plan!

Last edited:

Your TDS is showing..
An Independent. Well, that’s even better for a prosecutor.

It should be enough for posters to make disparaging remarks about politicians- evidently not.

Leave it to you to get nasty. Starting to think you’re related to Trump. Similar traits? I can get nasty too if that’s where you want to go.

As for Trump Derangement Syndrome, I will actually vote for him if he’s the nominee. So you’re wrong about that. I’m just not part of the Trump Cult of Personality that’s foolish enough to believe he’s not a pathological liar or an extreme narcissist. Listen to his words? I get the feeling some people never learn (like Trump) and would follow him off a cliff, just like Hitler. Maybe if Kim Jong Un became a Republican we would support him too? Get some integrity and be able to objectively judge his actions and words, even if he’s sort of a Republican, and has some good policies. Plenty of people believe in the same policies without being an asshole.

I don’t think you’ll have to worry about voting for trump if he’s the nominee…….. cuz it’s not likely to happen. As for smith, eh, he’s another schister and he’s something like 0-8 with the USSC

I don’t think you’ll have to worry about voting for trump if he’s the nominee…….. cuz it’s not likely to happen. As for smith, eh, he’s another schister and he’s something like 0-8 with the USSC
Yes and that’s good for Trump.

I find it easy to get out of sorts if you will with the guy who accused me of being in part responsible for the death of his friend in Montana, living on a mountain, that I never met or talked to, who got a conjugal visit from his ex, got Covid and died.
But somehow you were trying to blame me for that.
Dont talk to me about integrity, you wouldnt know it if you were hit by a train full of it.
So yeah, nasty?? Bring it.

I find it easy to get out of sorts if you will with the guy who accused me of being in part responsible for the death of his friend in Montana, living on a mountain, that I never met or talked to, who got a conjugal visit from his ex, got Covid and died.
But somehow you were trying to blame me for that.
Dont talk to me about integrity, you wouldnt know it if you were hit by a train full of it.
So yeah, nasty?? Bring it.
Uh well don’t know anyone that died on a mountain from COVID in Montana and didn’t blame you for anything so take your paranoia elsewhere. I guess everyone is out to get you and Trump.

Perhaps you (and a few others on AH) could try to temper the extreme statements and not be such an ideologue. Gawd it gets tiring.

Last edited:
Uh well don’t know anyone that died on a mountain from COVID in Montana and didn’t blame you for anything so take your paranoia elsewhere. I guess everyone is out to get you and Trump.

Perhaps you (and a few others on AH) could try to temper the extreme statements and not be such an ideologue. Gawd it gets tiring.
Oh really? I guess you have a very short memory then.

Start reading about post 457 and then tell me I am nuts, and you dont have a friend who died on a mountain etc. Go ahead, make my day!

Military plans are never considered as personal records.

Just watched the Jesse Water's monologue that Brent posted. It is good to see that the MSM is finally dealing with the Presidential Records Act and the Case law.

In all likelihood, the Presidential Records Act will easily supersede the Espionage Act of 1917, plus addendums. That includes any military plans Trump had in his possession.

Lets go so far as to say the District Court convicts Trump. Let's say a panel of the Eleventh Circuit upholds the conviction. There is virtually no chance that a conviction would be upheld by the Eleventh Circuit when they go En Banc. If the Circuit refused to go En Banc. There is virtually no chance that SCOTUS would uphold the conviction.

This has nothing to do with the records Trump had at Mar a lago. It has everything to do with keeping him from being reelected and with keeping all the Russia Gate documents that Trump declassified out of the public view.

Just watched the Jesse Water's monologue that Brent posted. It is good to see that the MSM is finally dealing with the Presidential Records Act and the Case law.

In all likelihood, the Presidential Records Act will easily supersede the Espionage Act of 1917, plus addendums. That includes any military plans Trump had in his possession.

Lets go so far as to say the District Court convicts Trump. Let's say a panel of the Eleventh Circuit upholds the conviction. There is virtually no chance that a conviction would be upheld by the Eleventh Circuit when they go En Banc. If the Circuit refused to go En Banc. There is virtually no chance that SCOTUS would uphold the conviction.

This has nothing to do with the records Trump had at Mar a lago. It has everything to do with keeping him from being reelected and with keeping all the Russia Gate documents that Trump declassified out of the public view.
Exactly right!

DOJ is using the Espionage Act against Trump now, just like the media and many any politics threatened to use the Logan Act right after Trump became President. The Logan Act is on the books but has no teeth. It would get thrown out by any court. That is why no one has been charged under it.

The Espionage Act would work against any of us reading this post. The only person in America that the Espionage Act doesn't apply to is the President. The President as head of the Executive Branch makes all determinations as to what he keeps per the Presidential Records Act.

DOJ knows this. Merrick Garland knows this. Jack Smith knows this. Can a USAG get a jury in a District Court in Miami to convict Trump? Very possibly. Will that conviction survive the Eleventh Circuit. Virtually no chance. Will it survive SCOTUS? Virtually no chance.

It's not about convicting Trump of anything- it's a paraphrase of the 2020 election- the trials would be after the election so the media will print nothing except how guilty they think he is and avoid any coverage of the DemonRat Mafia in an attempt to get the Moron DemonRats to again vote for their candidate- most likely Miss Shale Obama.

Start reading about post 457 and then tell me I am nuts, and you dont have a friend who died on a mountain etc. Go ahead, make my day!
Yes, I had a friend from COLORADO, not Montana, that died after a visit from his ex (not a conjugal visit as YOU stated since she was in her 80s, in poor health and 10 years older than him) so I didn’t recognize what you were talking about because you were incorrect. Get your facts straight.

In subsequent posts you said I had no right to be upset at him or the conspiracy theorists that he listened to on the internet. YOU kept on with bringing it up and trying to tell me how to feel about my friend dying. That’s not your place and you stepped over the line.

If you somehow personally took my statements about idiot conspiracy theorists in which I NEVER named you, as directed at you, I cannot be held responsible for your paranoia. Other members of this site posted that they were sorry for my loss without trying to tell me why he died and how I should feel about it.

I hope you’re right but I have my doubts.

Yes, I had a friend from COLORADO, not Montana, that died after a visit from his ex (not a conjugal visit as YOU stated since she was in her 80s, in poor health and 10 years older than him) so I didn’t recognize what you were talking about because you were incorrect. Get your facts straight.

In subsequent posts you said I had no right to be upset at him or the conspiracy theorists that he listened to on the internet. YOU kept on with bringing it up and trying to tell me how to feel about my friend dying. That’s not your place and you stepped over the line.

If you somehow personally took my statements about idiot conspiracy theorists in which I NEVER named you, as directed at you, I cannot be held responsible for your paranoia. Other members of this site posted that they were sorry for my loss without trying to tell me why he died and how I should feel about it.
I thought I might have had the state wrong, I grant you that, but if you read the posts that you directed at me personally despite your sad denials, its obvious what your intent was, you are just not man enough to admit when you're wrong.
I dont recall saying you had no right to be mad at your friend, but why would you be? I said it was unfair of you to blame me and others with a different opinion on vaccines, to take or not.
I never met your friend, I dont talk on the radio or TV, or write articles about Covid, but that didnt matter to you.
I never told you how you should feel about your friends death, I even offered my own condolences but you were too busy being angry at me and others for somehow having a hand in it.
You should probably read the posts so you wont be so confused as you obviously are, especially in light of the fact that I had to go find the thread where the posts were made, that you obviously knew exactly what I was talking about but had to figure out some way to not look like the fool you are.
I was right about you all along and your feeble attempts to weasel out of this is more proof.
Weasel words, its what you do best.
I never stepped over the line, you did.
I proved that I am not paranoid which you have called me twice today, now prove you are man enough to admit you were wrong.
I wont hold my breath though, I would probably turn blue.

I have gay friends and even a couple of trans friends. We are united by our love of guns. That said -
It's just that people have more than one hobby

DOJ is using the Espionage Act against Trump now, just like the media and many any politics threatened to use the Logan Act right after Trump became President. The Logan Act is on the books but has no teeth. It would get thrown out by any court. That is why no one has been charged under it.

The Espionage Act would work against any of us reading this post. The only person in America that the Espionage Act doesn't apply to is the President. The President as head of the Executive Branch makes all determinations as to what he keeps per the Presidential Records Act.

DOJ knows this. Merrick Garland knows this. Jack Smith knows this. Can a USAG get a jury in a District Court in Miami to convict Trump? Very possibly. Will that conviction survive the Eleventh Circuit. Virtually no chance. Will it survive SCOTUS? Virtually no chance.

Interesting take from Alan Dershowitz over on Red State with respect to the possible protections afforded by the PRA and where Trump's likely greatest risk lies with respect to the Espionage Act (which, unlike the Logan Act, has been used to prosecute lots of people). As usual, it seems to be Trump's mouth that has most put him at risk).

If the prosecutors were able to identify the recipient of the information (I would assume that would have been fairly easy), and gained grand jury testimony from them, it could be particularly problematic.

“Part of it is, part of it isn’t. The material about simply possessing classified material is not a damning indictment. We knew it was coming. The [Presidential] Records Act probably is at least a potential defense to that. There are two damning paragraphs, just two, paragraph 34 and paragraph 35, where they have tape recordings of the former President basically acknowledging that some of the papers that he possessed and showed to a writer — I’ll just read you — so ‘as President I could’ve declassified it. Now I can’t, you know, but this is still [a] secret.’ …

So, I think this is a serious indictment on these two charges. Everything else I think is exactly what we expected. There’s no difference between that and what Hillary Clinton and others have done, not enough to justify this. It doesn’t meet what I call the Richard Nixon standard, which was very clear obstruction of justice, destroying evidence, paying bribes. This is too close a case to bring against a man running for president against the incumbent president. The only exception to that are these two paragraphs, and we’re going to have to hear an explanation from Trump’s lawyers or from Trump as to how he can justify having shown, to somebody who doesn’t have security clearance, allegedly some information about a plan to attack Iran.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,