Politics

yes, we are no longer a militaristic nation and our army is on its last legs.
That's the way it should be, given the Nazi history that's constantly being smeared on our bread.

@Dragan N.

I mistakenly referenced Vasper instead of @Foxi in one of my posts... My apologies to @Vashper.. The quote above was the one that I questioned the OP in regard to a nation's right to self-defense which he absolutely puts into question..

As far as your assessment of Germany or Japan being viewed as a plausible threat, I would ask the same of you? What exactly do you base that assessment on? According to how I read their comments, both Foxi and Vashper alluded that the threat was based on 80+ year old history of two governments and cultures that are all but extinct. I wouldn't confuse and remnants of Germany's post-WW2 arrogance with power... If you have any new, current facts that substantiate any plausible threats these two countries pose to world order I would leave to hear them.

As far any plausible threat from China, it's apples and elephants comparing China to Germany or Japan of today... China poses a real threat to global stability on every conceivable level.

Check what putin said in Iran.... @Vashper what you got to say about that bullshit coming out of your boys mouth?....
BBC News - Russia's Putin finds keen ally in rare trip to Iran

What a difference a few months make. Here is Putin in Turkey on the same trip deliberately made to cool his heels in front of the cameras for what must have seemed an eternity. Payback can be a bitch - particularly served cold and on live TV.

Impressive shooting.

1658352516651.png

1658354252069.png

1658354322322.png

1658354687711.png

I think Mayor Petra Booty-gig should get involved in the civil air transportation continual screw up going on seeing as how It (gender whatever) is the Secretary of Transportation. And all the ohhhs and awwws everyone is posting about Massie's "tough" questioning of the Princess of EV? I watched it and it seemed more like a self serving game of numbers gotcha played by Massie than really trying to pin Booty-gig down on anything substantive. Once Massie started the numbers gotcha, most viewers likely tuned out or moved on to something else- because that kind of stuff is also a gotcha game for the average public. IMO, a mushy, weak show by Massie at best, a wasted opportunity as most Republican opportunities seem to be. The headline reading that Booty-gig was "shocked..." seems grossly sensationalized. I hate to say it, but Mayor Petra didn't seem the least bit pressured or shocked by Massie.

246 years ago America told George III to take a flying leap. Now, George's great great great great great great grandson moves to America and proceeds to lambast the country. It's time to revoke the visa and send the henpecked self-righteous little twerp a packing.

1658358926308.png

1658359676149.png

1658362402950.png

Why isn’t it illegal yet for out of state contributions?

Well, if we are honest about it.... Because both sides do it in every single election held and neither side would want to be strategicly handicapped.

Well, if we are honest about it.... Because both sides do it in every single election held and neither side would want to be strategicly handicapped.
Agreed, but both parties need handicapped for the People to get actual representation.

246 years ago America told George III to take a flying leap. Now, George's great great great great great great grandson moves to America and proceeds to lambast the country. It's time to revoke the visa and send the henpecked self-righteous little twerp a packing.

View attachment 478338

What an asshole!

As an old MLRS battalion and later artillery brigade commander, it is such a pleasure watching protégées using our stuff effectively. :A Way To Go: This was a shot from a HIMARS (truck mounted MLRS), probably forty miles away, at a Russian ammo depot. Used correctly, the missiles have a CEP measured in a very few feet. This one was used very professionally.

The bad thing about occupied territory in this brave new age, is that any patriot with a cell phone can become the equivalent of an agent in place passing the locations of "where all the trucks are off-loading" to the home team. The OSS couldn't have dreamed of such comms capability in occupied France in WWII.

Adding to their woes, this clip was posted on line by a Russian soldier. Nothing like instant BDA (battle damage assessment). Finally, the Russian army doesn't palatize its ammunition or use tactical heavy lift equipment. The boxes are hand lifted onto and off the trains and trucks, and piled in central locations for distribution to tactical units. Again all by brute muscle power. Imagine your morale upon being assigned to the ammunition detail.
l would imagine that you would not be pleased to hear that the Russians have bought a himar from the Ukrainians? LOL even if its not confirmed yet
but if this footage you put up is real, and we know a lot of footage put up has actually been the opposite to what we are led to believe because Ukraine is synonymous with corruption it doesn't change the fact that due to the intrinsic tactical complexities, the Russians are retreating forwards and Ukrainians are advancing backwards, a message from Cokelensky
l am sure the Russians will get a wealth of knowledge from their US made himar
maybe Russia should put it on display for the US Congress and taxpayers
now with one sold to Russia and two reported destroyed at Malotaranovka in the Donetsk People's Republic as well as ammunition depots for US-supplied MLRS being destroyed that doesn't leave many left to be a game changer for the nato proxy war in Ukraine
so it must be true that sending more weapons of war will bring peace for the common people that are being used as pawns for sympathy to allow this atrocity to happen
winter is coming

Last edited:
Agreed, but both parties need handicapped for the People to get actual representation.

Neither party has any intention of actually representing the people though. Where's the money in that ?

l would imagine that you would not be pleased to hear that the Russians have bought a himar from the Ukrainians? LOL even if its not confirmed yet
but if this footage you put up is real, and we know a lot of footage put up has actually been the opposite to what we are led to believe because Ukraine is synonymous with corruption it doesn't change the fact that due to the intrinsic tactical complexities, the Russians are retreating forwards and Ukrainians are advancing backwards, a message from Cokelensky
l am sure the Russians will get a wealth of knowledge from their US made himar
maybe Russia should put it on display for the US Congress and taxpayers
now with one sold to Russia and two reported destroyed at Malotaranovka in the Donetsk People's Republic as well as ammunition depots for US-supplied MLRS being destroyed that doesn't leave many left to be a game changer for the nato proxy war in Ukraine
so it must be true that sending more weapons of war will bring peace for the common people that are being used as pawns for sympathy to allow this atrocity to happen
winter is coming

Seriously? Do you call that an aluminum foil hat or is made of tin? But unlike Russia, this is a free country (not sure where you are) and you can believe whatever nonsense you wish to. The really pathetic thing about the Russian military is that HIMARS is 1990 technology. I was the second commander the US Army's first MLRS battalion back then. In thirty years the Russians still haven't developed anything even close in capability and no defense against it.

All are fully operational, the supply lines are working, and Russian logistics capability is being degraded hourly. The Russian Army hasn't even seen the really good stuff. I think you should get back over on Telegram and continue to commiserate in that fantasy world. There you can be reassured that everything is going to plan, the Nazis are surrendering by the thousands, and all the HIMARS systems are out of action, sold to the highest bidder, or have no ammunition. Or, you might do some real research and see where the real corruption is - corruption being paid in blood by thousands of young poorly trained and badly led Russian soldiers. Though those casualty rates seem to be the least item of concern to the Motherland.

This was on Russian TV. A family used their dead grandson's death payment to buy a new car. Touching. Rather sick from a Westerner's world view - but truly touching.

In case you missed it Russia was force to retreat in the north and their offensive is culminating as we discuss this in the east. It culminated a month ago in the South. The vaunted Russian Navy can't even dominate the Black Sea over a nation with no Navy. The Russian Air Force can't generate air parity over Ukraine much less air superiority. Putin should be careful before the whole rotten house of cards collapses around him. There is a historical precedent in Russian history - it happened in 1917 under not entirely different conditions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randyarthur

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning