Politics

1650450707979.jpeg
 
1650467925414.png
 
1650471675039.png
 

Air Force Raises a Last Glass to the Final Doolittle Raider​

The children of Lt. Col. Dick Cole say farewell to the last of 80 men who flew the historic 1942 mission.​


 
Those from that great generation are leaving us too quickly. As an Honor Guard member, I was part of many WW-II veteran burial. God bless them all.
 
Smelling Dogshit with eyes.jpg
 
Those from that great generation are leaving us too quickly. As an Honor Guard member, I was part of many WW-II veteran burial. God bless them all.
I used to be a nurse in a small country hospital, about 75 or 80 beds. I probably got one or two WWII vets a month as patients. I always begged the charge to assign them to me. I love those dudes. I always felt like it was a treat for me to take care of them, and just to yack with them. That was always great.
 
I suck at this.jpg
 
My grandfather was a WW1 veteran, my father a WW2 veteran and I am a Vietnam veteran. When thinking about wars and military conflicts I have never understood why those veterans who served in Korea seem quite unrecognized . . . . maybe it’s just me.
 
My grandfather was a WW1 veteran, my father a WW2 veteran and I am a Vietnam veteran. When thinking about wars and military conflicts I have never understood why those veterans who served in Korea seem quite unrecognized . . . . maybe it’s just me.

You're right, it seems that way. Not in South Korea, they are the most appreciative people I've dealt with. They love what we did for them, and they'll show their gratitude and give you thanks for being there.
 
My grandfather was a WW1 veteran, my father a WW2 veteran and I am a Vietnam veteran. When thinking about wars and military conflicts I have never understood why those veterans who served in Korea seem quite unrecognized . . . . maybe it’s just me.
I had a sergeant in Houston PD years ago who was at Chosin. He wasn't a big dude, but you could just tell he wasn't somebody to be messed with.
 
It appears that whomever decided to fire 2 Neptune missiles at the Moskva had their lucky rabbit's foot with them. According to this article it should have taken 11 such missiles fired, with 5 hits to sink this ship.

Remember all the threads here about shot placement trumping caliber? This was one of those cases. Add in that the crew of the Moskva was complacent about the threat and had really shitty battle damage control and you have a sunk cruiser.

You can have the best equipment in the world and if you have poorly trained, led and motivated people manning it things are not going to go well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,547
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top