Politics

1647465569540.png
 
1647465637601.png
 
I would estimate that 90% of the Russian people likely make less than $10,000 per year.
I think this is good estimate, but it has to be said IT IS: within average for eastern europe. My country included. Considering median 800 usd, I know my uncle, retired commercial navy deck officer, lives in a house (morgage paid off), has a car, pays the bills, with pension of about 400 USd per month. (decent living) But he does not have a rifle, nor he hunts, and he doesnt plan african safari.

(it would not be politcally correct from me to mention which countries are worse)

Considering the commercial rifle prices (from 1k upwards), safari costs, and our hobby, unfortunately this forum cannot be the measuring stick for the world.

We, the members of this forum, belong to maybe 1% of worlds population who can actually afford a commercial rifle (often more then one), and african safari, even if it is only a plains game safari in south africa, nothing more fancy then that.
 
Last edited:
How idiotic is our Senate that they have to make laws about the time.

We evidently aren't smart enough to change work hours on our own if we wanted to. Let the kids freeze in the dark waiting for a bus. etc.
1647465809987.png
 
i refuse to acknowledge Daylight Savings Time. I keep my watch set to Standard Time and figure that everyone else just wants to get up and go to bed an hour early.
 
How idiotic is our Senate that they have to make laws about the time.

We evidently aren't smart enough to change work hours on our own if we wanted to. Let the kids freeze in the dark waiting for a bus. etc.
View attachment 457565

As a former Arizonan, I fking HATE time change. However, I despise Daylight “Savings” time. Why can’t we just stick with standard time.
 
Zulu time, no a.m., no p.m. just a number.
 
As a former Arizonan, I fking HATE time change. However, I despise Daylight “Savings” time. Why can’t we just stick with standard time.
Becoming GMT -5 will make me feel like a Yankee. :cry:
 

March 16 Ukraine update from the Institute for War. These guys do know of what they speak.
 
1647483558042.png
 
Question about Russian Army units. Motor Rifle Division and Combined Arms Army- What are the armaments and means of transportation of these units and are the ones noted the equivalent of a US Army Division and Army?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,942
Members
169,056
Latest member
dowsphalmytu1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top