Sideshow
AH elite
Why Tommy Robinson rally was different to any other
Police said up to 150,000 people were in London on Saturday for the "Unite the Kingdom" rally led by far-right activist Tommy Robinson.
Well over a million but they just do not want to give the credit. Nothing far right about those lads. If you find them far right you find your own parents and grandparents far right who fought the Nazis in world war 2. They held the same believes. Being Christian and loving your own county is far right these days.![]()
Why Tommy Robinson rally was different to any other
Police said up to 150,000 people were in London on Saturday for the "Unite the Kingdom" rally led by far-right activist Tommy Robinson.news.sky.com
![]()
Why Tommy Robinson rally was different to any other
Police said up to 150,000 people were in London on Saturday for the "Unite the Kingdom" rally led by far-right activist Tommy Robinson.news.sky.com
Wiley k coyote moment for the UK ?WOW......media actually saying it wasn't all "far right" but something bigger and different.....
BingoI heard this hundreds of times among soldiers before I retired. The particular faith, or lack of faith didn't matter.
It is used to denote that this man is my brother and fellow warrior. I thought it was a very appropriate way to honor Charlie.
If you look, they guy is carrying what I now know to be the rifle wrapped in a black/dark towel as he runs across the roof. He sets it down just before jumping, then grabs it and drops it to the ground, and is still visibly with him as he gets to the street.Was saying the same thing to my wife last night. I didn’t / couldn’t see a rifle when the dude was running across the roof and then jumping down.![]()
Because there is a massive amount of AI generated “pics” of the shooter being passed around the internet - I’d seen a post shortly after they released the real phots from the Utah state police that said….Has anyone heard an explanation on why the pre-and post shooting security camera pictures do not match the person in custody.
Have they said those pictures were not the shooter yet?View attachment 713323
The top one is an AI enhanced photo. It is not the one released by the FBI. AI fills in the unclear blanks (like facial details). The conspiracy crowd is of course having a field day with this sort of thing.Has anyone heard an explanation on why the pre-and post shooting security camera pictures do not match the person in custody.
Have they said those pictures were not the shooter yet?View attachment 713323
Beat me to it. The lack of critical thinking is really depressing. I can guarantee you a decade from now, just like the moon landing, JFK, and 911 there will be a small industry of nonsense about this event that far too many people will totally believe.Because there is a massive amount of AI generated “pics” of the shooter being passed around the internet - I’d seen a post shortly after they released the real phots from the Utah state police that said….
“State police urge residents to stop circulating fake AI generated images because they interfere with the public’s ability to identify the actual shooter”
![]()
Stop sharing fake, AI-generated photos of Charlie Kirk shooting suspect
On Thursday, the FBI shared two photos. Some people thought the images were too blurry, so they attempted to "enhance" or "clean up" the photos with artificial intelligence.www.fox13now.com
Others stated that these images were a disinformation campaign to make it harder to identify the suspect and thus facilitate his escape/evasion of law enforcement.
Already seeing some really insane theories circulating.Beat me to it. The lack of critical thinking is really depressing. I can guarantee you a decade from now, just like the moon landing, JFK, and 911 there will be a small industry of nonsense about this event that far too many people will totally believe.
How to get a spastic look on the face of a moon landing conspiracy fool, ask em to explain Moon rocks and how they got to earthBeat me to it. The lack of critical thinking is really depressing. I can guarantee you a decade from now, just like the moon landing, JFK, and 911 there will be a small industry of nonsense about this event that far too many people will totally believe.
they hate hard evidence....Oh they are immune to that. NASA obviously obtained them from a gravel pit.How to get a spastic look on the face of a moon landing conspiracy fool, ask em to explain Moon rocks and how they got to earth![]()
they hate hard evidence....
I tell em "What its ET poo"?Oh they are immune to that. NASA obviously obtained them from a gravel pit.

You're right. I did all of those things when I still lived in California. My parents and grandparents were all born there, and I lived there until I was almost 40. In fact, California is still.largely conservative once you get away from San Francisco and Los Angeles. Unfortunately the state is run by those two areas.Brent ,the main problem is there are some good folks still left in California, more or less trapped ,ranchers , farmers , loggers ect. they are probably holding on to the the past glory days hoping it will revert back, so sorry for them, I dont see it happening. most of these are land owners.
heck I remember the days you could go abalone diving one day ,salmon fishing the next , blactail deer and bear hunting the next, and maybe surf dipping for smelt and never be more than an hour or 2 from home! Hog hunting too.
Totally agree. Everything immediately becomes a conspiracy theory these days. The simplest explanation is usually correct. But the act of a lone lunatic is less interesting and doesn’t allow us to reinforce our desire to blame certain groups, institutions, or individuals.Beat me to it. The lack of critical thinking is really depressing. I can guarantee you a decade from now, just like the moon landing, JFK, and 911 there will be a small industry of nonsense about this event that far too many people will totally believe.
I don’t think it’s just that.Totally agree. Everything immediately becomes a conspiracy theory these days. The simplest explanation is usually correct. But the act of a lone lunatic is less interesting and doesn’t allow us to reinforce our desire to blame certain groups, institutions, or individuals.