Politics

I have been wondering why “SupSal” as we called him. Or the position. Wasn’t involved in the bridge clearing. It’s exactly what they do.

Apparently they are involved. It just hasn’t been made public or very well known.

I initially thought 2-3 weeks to clear the main channel for shipping to resume. They are saying 30 days ish
Then they can work on clearing the remainder of the debris

Last edited:
Thoughtful piece worth reading.

I hope several members of this site read this with an open mind. People who think that this war is not important to win need to pull their heads out of the sand.

I hope several members of this site read this with an open mind. People who think that this war is not important to win need to pull their heads out of the sand.
The libtards and Haley lovers are all in for Ukraine that's for sure.

And you and they think, too!!
(Sorry, I don't mean to pick on you, but you make it TOO easy. Actually, I agree with you on several points, but I can't resist a set-up}
We are free thinkers, and not part of the establishment hive mind.

The libtards and Haley lovers are all in for Ukraine that's for sure.
It's easy to be all in on a proxy war when they have no skin in the game.
They send billions of dollars, but let the Ukrainians die in droves for a self serving outcome.

Here's a fun one:
According to a 2024 paper by Giesecke's (scholar/economists), 90% of pension funds in the US have been underfunded. The shortfall is estimated at 1.6 trillion bucks.
Also, Factcheck.org confirms that the US is funding pensions in Ukraine.
Any of the usual Libs here volunteer their 401K to help out? Ya, I thought so. They just want YOU to do it..........stay free.......................FWB

Here's a fun one:
According to a 2024 paper by Giesecke's (scholar/economists), 90% of pension funds in the US have been underfunded. The shortfall is estimated at 1.6 trillion bucks.
Also, Factcheck.org confirms that the US is funding pensions in Ukraine.
Any of the usual Libs here volunteer their 401K to help out? Ya, I thought so. They just want YOU to do it..........stay free.......................FWB
We also have social security funding that is in deep trouble. The Government has been dipping into it for 40 years, by slapping down some Federal bonds in a promise to repay. A Government that has put us $37T in debt, and can't repay jack shit.

1711764458290.jpg

1711764575574.jpg

1711764610882.jpg

1711764718432.jpg

Ok, I’m done for now. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulianneMo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.