Politics

I generally agree. I see nothing virtuous in a "mono-ethnic" state. However, should Russia decide to pick lint from its Russ central naval for the next several decades, they would have my blessing.
That would be very bad. Having a bunch of neo-nazi nutcases in charge of the world's largest nuclear arsenal would certainly not be a good thing. Another thing to keep in mind is that these people have an internationalist agenda. In that they want "white revolutions" which would result in pure white mono-ethnic states all over Europe, North America and in Australia as well. You can imagine that such a state would be a breeding ground and training ground for these groups. I would say a good historical example would be the early Soviet state. In that they certainly played a role in emboldening many communist groups all across Europe during the inter-war years.

This is Nazi ideology as they want to see all non-whites ethnically cleansed from these areas.
These groups also believe in "leaderless resistance" and "direct action" meaning they want to use small cells of extremists to carry out terrorist acts. I would add that once upon a time Kapustin was an ally of Putin- as Putin had FSB agents liasoning with many football hooligan groups, which Kapustin was a part of, in Russia. When the World Cup came around he decided to crack down on these groups- to avoid these idiots embarrassing the Russian Federation. This is when you saw an exodus of Russian neo-nazis to Ukraine. So Putin's own venomous snake turned against him. I assume this venomous snake could quite easily turn against Ukraine and its western allies as well. As in this case the enemy of my enemy is only my friend while we have a common enemy (Putin). What happens after is anyone's guess.

Like I say you cannot make this up a Russian neo-nazi is fighting for a Ukraine led by a Ukrainian-Jewish president against the Russian Federation.

This report is rather useful when evaluating Denis "Nikitin" Kapustin's political stance:

"A prominent example of this trans-European radical right movement is the development of the Neo-Nazi combat clothing brand and MMA promotion White Rex.177 White Rex was established in 2008 by a Russian soccer hooligan turned entrepreneur, Denis Kapustin, known better by his alias, Denis Nikitin."

"The name White Rex stands for “White Heterosexual Reactionary Xenophobe,” and the clothing the brand sells is full of neo-Nazi symbolism, glorification of violence, and warrior/crusader imagery.180 In essence, White Rex advocates for white supremacist, radical right values and shuns what its leadership perceives as the decadence, weakness, and liberalism of the current world order, with a strong undercurrent of replacement theory.181"

"Denis Kapustin used White Rex to create a pan-European neo-Nazi movement. He does not just make shirts that have neo-Nazi slogans and advocate ethnic violence, but rather he created an all-encompassing lifestyle brand to promote to and among panEuropean Neo-Nazi ideology.182 MMA fit nicely in this inventory. White Rex sponsored its first MMA tournament outside Russia in 2012 in Kyiv, Ukraine, and in 2013 hosted its first official European tournament in Rome.183"

This can be found on p.40-41 of the report. Under the subsection titled "The Development of White Rex and the Pan-European Radical Right in MMA"

The author of this report is:

Gabrielle M. Negus Lieutenant, United States Navy BA, College of William & Mary, 2017

This report was his master's thesis for the following degree from the following institution:

MASTER OF ARTS IN SECURITY STUDIES (EUROPE AND EURASIA) from the NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL June 2022

I can honestly say that I am close to caring less what becomes of the Russian Federation regardless of its nuclear weapon count - however many may actually function. The Russian people allowed Putin to assume Dictatorial powers. He created a cadre of yes men around him who told him that his army was the second army in the world, that he had hypersonic weapons that could not be intercepted, that the Ukrainian military would fold like a cheap suit, and that NATO and US would stand Idly by.

Leveraging that chorus of psycophants, Putin initiated through force of arms, what is to date the most catastrophic strategic blunder of this century while killing and maiming at least a quarter million of his own people and 100 thousand Ukrainians. He has so completely destroyed his modernized army that it will take decades to recover - if ever. Rather than push back NATO's borders, he has moved those borders within infantry marching distance of St. Petersburg and turned the Baltic into a NATO lake. In so doing, he has flipped Kaliningrad from being an aggravation to NATO to a unsupportable and indefensible enclave. He has proven Russian weapon systems inferior to anything deployed in the west, undermining one of his country's few export options other than natural gas and oil. Due to sanctions and a war driven brain drain, he will have crippled Russian industry and the nation's economy for a generation. He has even managed to convince Germany that it might just be possible to fuel its industry with something other than Russian Natural gas.

I am fairly certain this raid into Belgorod Oblast, regardless of the perceived ideology of its leaders, will not amount to much. But a year and a half ago it would have been unthinkable. Meanwhile, switching boxes along railways are being burned deep into Russia and mysterious fires in key industrial and administrative facilities are increasing.

Putin has sown the wind.

Meh. Those people have been slaughtering each other for millenia. "This Is Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/Romania/Bulgaria/Slovakia/Croatia/Poland/etc." I feel bad for the innocents, but you can't keep two rabid pitbulls from fighting. Not my fight and yet the Child Sniffer, Demonrats, and Repos keep sending my money over there.

Putin has sown the wind.

Agree…

And the reaping of the whirlwind has barely begun…

The Russian people will pay a high price for the next 20+ years..

My only question is whether or not Putin will end up paying a personal price (other than humiliation)…

Sadly, I think he will remain sitting on his throne in absolute comfort until he dies…

He is slowly converting Russia to North Korea…. Where he might not hold the title of a monarch, but is able to indefinitely rule like one..

Meh. Those people have been slaughtering each other for millenia. "This Is Russia/Ukraine/Belarus/Romania/Bulgaria/Slovakia/Croatia/Poland/etc." I feel bad for the innocents, but you can't keep two rabid pitbulls from fighting. Not my fight and yet the Child Sniffer, Demonrats, and Repos keep sending my money over there.
I could not disagree with you more. I believe stopping Russian expansion is essential to stability in Europe and to give us the freedom of action to deal with China. What I am having ever less concern about is the fate of Russia following a potential defeat in Ukraine. Their nuclear arsenal obviously will remain a concern.

Last edited:
I could not disagree with you more. I believe stopping Russian expansion is essential to stability in Europe and to give us the freedom of action to deal with China. What I am having ever less concern about is the fate of Russia following a potential defeat in Ukraine. Their nuclear arsenal obviously will remain a concern.
Good. I'm glad you disagree.

More information about the individuals involved in the raid into Russia.

I believe some of the areas you mentioned were the flash points for the start of the last two world wars. It would seem that they would figure this out on their own. However, they have not and therefor someone has to keep an eye on them. Let’s not drop the ball like we did in the 1920’s and 30’s.

I believe some of the areas you mentioned were the flash points for the start of the last two world wars. It would seem that they would figure this out on their own. However, they have not and therefor someone has to keep an eye on them. Let’s not drop the ball like we did in the 1920’s and 30’s.
Munich 1938 is very instructive.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed. This could be a good thing. This is a quote from NBC about it:

"The launch will closely tie together the billionaire tech mogul with one of the Republican Party’s rising stars. Musk has been an admirer of DeSantis, who also regularly chides corporate media. Last year, Musk said he would support the governor if he were to run for president."

It would seem so. Could be meaningful - and I would guess one can be certain that Trump will feel compelled to go after Musk.

I heard that they had 700,000 online which caused the servers to crash. Some are saying this was a disaster for DeSantis but I'd disagree. I think it indicates a lot of people really wanted (including me) wanted him to enter the race.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/paula-bolyard/2023/05/24/auto-draft-22-n1697906

From what I've read elsewhere, Trump has already been spending heavily on anti-DeSantis ads through his super-PAC.

Yevgeny Prigozhin runs, owns, commands - whatever term is appropriate - the Wagner Group. Traditionally, his organization has been used where Putin wants to deploy combat forces without using regular troops. For roughly the last six-months, they have led the effort to take Bakhmut. He occasionally makes strikingly honest news in his interviews.

MONEY, Alliances and more MONEY. The US entered WW1 after a German U Boat sunk the passenger ship RMS Lusitania with a loss of 128 Americans onboard. Very tragic and unnecessary. We had been neutral up to that point and had given money to both Germany and France/England during the war. However, American banks had loaned France and England MASSIVE amounts of money to fund the war against Germany. If Germany won WW1, American banks would lose millions (billions in todays' dollars). WW2: IMHO, we spent EXPONENTIALLY way more money fighting the Germans and Japanese after we entered the war than if we had done so MUCH earlier. Some 52% of OUR GDP was spent fighting WW2. Fast forward to the Russian/Ukraine war. The several hundreds of millions in military hardware that we have provided to Ukraine, is an absolute PITTANCE compared to what we'll spend in blood and money if Putin's Russia takes over Ukraine and abutts up to and threatens Eastern Europe, especially now that Xi has aligned China with Russia's demented ambitions. Again, IMHO Brandon, the EU and NATO have fu**** this up AGAIN. From DAY ONE of this fiasco, we, the EU and NATO should have provided Ukraine with fighter jets per a "lend/lease" program similar to what FDR did for Great Britain in WW2. This "appeasement" of Putin, just like with Hitler and Stalin didn't, hasn't and won't work AGAIN! Make no mistake about it, we can spend millions now or BILLIONS later. We never seem to learn the lessons from history and tend to allow it to repeat itself time and time again. Rant over.
Edit: The Ukraine/Russia conflict is NOTHING in comparison to the loss of blood and treasure in what will happen if China takes over Taiwan and it's 92% production of the world's highest end computing chips and then controls the $4+ TRILLION of commerce/trade that flows through the South China Sea. Now my rant is over. LOL

Last edited:
MONEY, Alliances and more MONEY. The US entered WW1 after a German U Boat sunk the passenger ship RMS Lusitania with a loss of 128 Americans onboard. Very tragic and unnecessary. We had been neutral up to that point and had given money to both Germany and France/England during the war. However, American banks had loaned France and England MASSIVE amounts of money to fund the war against Germany. If Germany won WW1, American banks would lose millions (billions in todays' dollars). WW2: IMHO, we spent EXPONENTIALLY way more money fighting the Germans and Japanese after we entered the war than if we had done so MUCH earlier. Some 52% of OUR GDP was spent fighting WW2. Fast forward to the Russian/Ukraine war. The several hundreds of millions in military hardware that we have provided to Ukraine, is an absolute PITTANCE compared to what we'll spend in blood and money if Putin's Russia takes over Ukraine and abutts up to and threatens Eastern Europe, especially now that Xi has aligned China with Russia's demented ambitions. Again, IMHO Brandon, the EU and NATO have fu**** this up AGAIN. From DAY ONE of this fiasco, we, the EU and NATO should have provided Ukraine with fighter jets per a "lend/lease" program similar to what FDR did for Great Britain in WW2. This "appeasement" of Putin, just like with Hitler and Stalin didn't, hasn't and won't work AGAIN! Make no mistake about it, we can spend millions now or BILLIONS later. We never seem to learn the lessons from history and tend to allow it to repeat itself time and time again. Rant over.
Absolutely right!

The term Nazi is thrown about a lot but is it defined by something written in a book or by the actions of a country? I would submit it is the later and if that is indeed the case then no country on the planet in 2023 deserves that label more that Russia.

Russia as invaded a country without provocation, has committed atrocities, spent most of the winter attempting to destroy the civilian infrastructure of Ukraine. Sounds like pages out of the nazi playbook. As for ethic cleansing a very quick search of comments by Russian politicians and public figures about the need to kill everyone in Ukraine who considers themselves Ukrainian, sounds like something that could have come from the mouth of Heinrich Himmler.

Frankly I could care less who the Free Russian forces are made up of as long as they are poking Russia in the eye with a stick. Their brazen cross border raid has pointed out the Russian lies of the past 70 years. They weren't concerned about an invasion by the west. In fact they weren't even concerned enough about an invasion from a county they are currently at war with to put a significant military force at their border. Hopefully this raid will make the Russians attempt to defend the entire border thereby thinning their forces in other areas.

"'Rob,' My Red Button is bigger, better, stronger, and is working (TRUTH!), yours does not! (per my conversation with Kim Jung Un, of North Korea, soon to become my friend!),"

Trump posted this on his "Truth Social" network following the DeSantis announcement on Twitter with Musk.

I know many here are supporters. Can someone translate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg