Pleasure to be here!

Welcome
 
Welcome aboard. If you are looking for great advice on hunting in Africa this site is the place to get it. My boys and I went last August. Our connection with AH certainly made the experience more enjoyable. We were well prepared thanks to AH.
 
Welcome Phil. I enjoy your NRA articles on various ammo sizes.

Now about that elephant in your avatar.........I'm sure there's a good story there. How about a hunt report?

Dave
Didn't even give him time for his first post ink to dry!!!!!
 
Glad to have you enjoy the site.
 
Welcome Phil. I enjoy your NRA articles on various ammo sizes.

Now about that elephant in your avatar.........I'm sure there's a good story there. How about a hunt report?

Dave
https://huntforever.org/2016/01/26/heyms-fantastic-bolt-gun/

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.23.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.23.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.24.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.24.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.24.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.24.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.24.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.25.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.25.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 12.25.20 PM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool article and rifle! Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks! I'm new here, so I'm still figuring out how to navigate around. I posted a photo of the first animal to fall to the Heym 89B - a buffalo bull taken in Mozambique - I think it's over in the African Hunting section, but i'm not sure how to get back there. LOL
 
Welcome!
 
Thanks! I'm new here, so I'm still figuring out how to navigate around. I posted a photo of the first animal to fall to the Heym 89B - a buffalo bull taken in Mozambique - I think it's over in the African Hunting section, but i'm not sure how to get back there. LOL
@Phil Massaro here is the Buffalo pic that you posted in the photo gallery.

The Heym 89B in Mozambique
The first animal taken with the Heym 89B, in .450/400 3" NE, with Peregrine Bullets. I hunted this old dagga boy with Zambeze Delta Safaris, in the forest of Coutada 11. You'll see the hunt on an upcoming episode of Tracks Across Africa.
full
 
@Phil Massaro, You can quickly access your own media gallery or any members media gallery by clicking on the number that shows the count under Video/Photo: under the member forum profile summary.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 2.04.25 PM.png
 
Welcome.... Its about time you join......
 
welcome aboard,youll love it.
 
Welcome. Glad to have another Phil on the site!
Regards,
Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,401
Members
168,880
Latest member
JeffryStew
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top