Plastic boxes for 450#2??

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,644
Reaction score
3,108
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
Does anyone know of a plastic cartridge box long enough to house the 450#2 cartridges “comfortably” ? I’m having to use J&J (45-70 to 600 NE) and they barely come together, then I have to rubberband the heck out of them.
Thanks in advance for any guidance
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can't help you on the boxes but when traveling I use a piece of packing tape to hold two halves of boxes together. It is even reusable if you just peal the tape instead of cutting it.
 
With 475 No 2, same case length as 450 No 2.

IMG_6859.jpg


IMG_6860.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top