Plains game, where, who?

Hi Norway_woods,
First of all, welcome to the forum sir. All the best in planning your trip. You have certainly come to the right place to start the process, and I see the members here have offered excellent advice, as always.

Here is an offer that we posted:

http://www.africahunting.com/great-deals-hunts-worldwide/12935-waterbuck-nyala-special-buy-one-get-one-free.html

I would be more than happy to work on something for you, by substituting the Nyala for one of your target animals in the same deal.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you require any further info.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hello and good day all.
Have been, to South Africa, on one plains game Safari.
That was, not a good trip at all. It is my fault, did not do the checking of references and the outfitter good enough. Now I know.

First, welcome to the Forum. You've come to the right place for great advice.

You should be able to find a great hunt with the help of the folks on this forum. You've already beaten the odds once - that is, you found a poor outfitter in Africa. While your experience proves that they exist, there aren't a lot of them, because they don't last long. It is too competitive of an environment.

Most of us on the Forum have only hunted with one or two outfitters. The people to listen to are the experts who can provide opinions and advice about many different outfitters.

Thanks for the warm welcome and a good forum.
Looking at two Safaris now in Namibia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fwre44

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.