AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.gametrackersafrica.com
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
Tanzania: Namibia; Zimbabwe; South Africa
Good day everyone, my name is Pieter Oosthuizen and I am exited to share a page with mainly, like-minded people. Ondjamba Safaris was established in the year 2000 by Jaco Oosthuizen owner and operator of Game Trackers Africa (GTA). Safaris are facilitated in five different countries across Africa; Tanzania, Namibia, Camaroon, South Africa and recently Botswana has been included. Ondjamba Safaris represents the South African legacy and I am responsible to manage logistics and facilitate safaris in the Limpopo, Northern Cape and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH Pieter!

Hello and welcome!

Hi Pieter, welcome to AH !

Pieter, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input!

Welcome to AH!

Hallo Pieter Oosthuizen,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and look forward to your participation.
Bruce

Welcome! :cool: Hope when this virus crap moves along everyone can get back to making plans for Africa.(y)

Welcome to AH!

Glad you jumped on board

Welcome.

Welcome to AH!

Good Day
Thanks to all making me feel welcome. As you might be aware, we have a full lockdown in South Africa, day 1 for 21 days, confined to your house. We believe these measure will support the end goal and I trust we will soon be back in the bush and around a campfire. Best of luck to you and your families in these difficult times. God bless.

Welcome to AH Pieter! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Welcome, Sir! Thanks for joining!

Welcome to the family and the forum Pieter! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross