Pics please…

We hunted in Musina, Limpopo. RW Safaris International. Best week of my life.
That looks incredible. Where in Africa did you hunt and with whom
 
Middle River, BC
1764813232823.jpeg


Lynx
1764813263934.jpeg


Moose from 2 seasons ago - who knows when I will get another draw...
1764813349755.jpeg


Old trapper's cabin near Atlin Lake, BC
1764813483474.jpeg


Moose on the move....can you find it? :)
1764813558444.jpeg


Teslin Lake, which straddles the Yukon-BC border - excellent Lake Char (Lake Trout) fishing in these crystal clear waters!

1764813648366.jpeg


My son's first whitetail. Might have to hunt awhile to get a better one!
1764813732302.jpeg
 
My Girlfriend’s house:

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1426.jpeg


She doesn’t hunt, but doesn’t seem to mind a few trophies. Just need to convince her to buy a bigger house!

IMG_1428.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,652
Members
169,599
Latest member
MarquisBig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top