PG custom build

Dparr

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Messages
62
Reaction score
161
Location
Texas
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Zambia, Zim, Moz, Namibia, Tanzania
I’m planning a PG custom build in wood and 300 wm. I’m considering Rigby and parkwest. Who else should I include?
 
Stewart-Granger and his .577.jpg

Why a Westley Richards of course.
 
This is how scope creep happens :)
Dont forget vo vappen if you really love guns and hate your wallet

 
Heym magazine rifle.

Everything is made in-house and specifically tailored to the cartridge chosen.
 
I don't think either one of those are customs.

These are:

Stu Satterlee

Todd Ramirez

D'arcy Echols
 
Why not build one yourself? I built a 404 in four months and knew zip when I started. Sounds scary but not really. Saved myself a bundle of money and time. One fella on here has been waiting going on four years for his custom 404 build to be completed.
20240420_112851_resized_6.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top