Perfect first 7 days of a 14 day hunt

Your hunter should be thrilled. Wonderful experiences. Good shooting and some fine trophies. Well done!
Bruce

Congratulations. Luck and hard work to get the job done.

Very good shooting, what make rifle does this client shoot?

Also on the community beff bull, do you get to keep the horns?

H
Very good shooting, what make rifle does this client shoot?
He was shooting a Winchester 375 H&H
Yes we were able to keep everything he wanted.

Just finished the first 7 days of a 14 day hunt. We started off in the Caprivi search for a big tusker. We were seeing elephant on a daily basis. But not even a day into the hunt. We picked up a track that just had it all. Big, deep cracks everything that a hunter would want. The search for this beast was on.
having only been able to catch glimpses of his body after 2 days of tracking. We knew he was a big old bull

View attachment 408707
We knew that one tusk was slighting broken. But the left hand tusk was just beautiful. Estimating his age at about 50 we knew there would be some weight on that tusk.
We kept on our pursuit. Finally day 3 we located him and was able to get the hunter in position. At 22 yards the hunter took a side brain shot with his 375 and put it down in the spot. View attachment 408708View attachment 408709View attachment 408710After all the excitement and a successful hunt for the old tusker. We turned our attention to hippo. But the Government gave us call and asked if we would be willing to hunt a buffalo for the community for meat. We immediately said yes we would love to and started the search for buffalo.
We found the perfect meat bull and another beautiful shot with his trusted 375 the buffalo was down. View attachment 408711Our attention then back on finding a hippo. After another day of searching late afternoon we found a hippo on the bank. Slow approach as it was sleeping. We got into a position of about 50 yards. Hunter patiently waiting in the stick. Suddenly the hippo got up on it feet. Looking straight at us. The shot went. And down went the hippo. The 375 did its job again. View attachment 408712
With our Caprivi hunt being done ahead of time we are now heading back to central Namibia to continue with a bit of plains game hunting.
Congrats Zana on a great start and some great trophies.

Congratz to the hunter, outfitter, and PH job well done to put together the dangerous 7 in a couple trips! The photography was also top notch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!