Pay It Forward-Free

So moving right along. I have 4 boxes of new Remington 300 Winchester magnum brass. I’ll pay the shipping USPS priority mail so that should cover all 50 states. Hope someone can use it and has the powder to fill them. They are unprimed.
I’ll take them! Sent a pm
 
Have a medium bob Allen that no one here can fit.its 21" arm length.maybe a young man or woman can use.no stains or tears uses Velcro instead of buttens
IMG_20220117_181002353.jpg
IMG_20220117_181117471.jpg
IMG_20220117_181025084.jpg
 
Pair of Realtree Hardwoods Gaiters. Approximately 17" high. Bought a number of years from Cabela's and used a few times. In very good condition.

Gaiters.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bought these off of GunBroker awhile back then figured out they had been cut down from 470 brass and not full length 470s anymore .free for the asking.comes in a free 470 bell box lol.
IMG_20220130_185002499.jpg
IMG_20220130_185016721.jpg
IMG_20220130_185052972.jpg
IMG_20220130_185344456.jpg
IMG_20220130_185307735.jpg
 
In looking at the picture, the cases appear to have been sized so that the shoulder has been pushed back. What is the length from the base to the shoulder?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,137
Latest member
Willirani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top