Pay It Forward-Free

Marlin .22 magazine up for grabs along with some other stuff from earlier post still available.

thumbnail_20210117_164135.jpg
DSC02682 (1).jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the 7 x 61 Super (Sharpe and Hart) brass if still available.

In turn I will offer (50) Barnes .458 TSX Spitzer 500 grain bullets.
 
Scuba,

That didn't take long...

Send me a PM with name and shipping address.

Mark
 
Thanks to Dirtdart!

I have a 6 x 61 S&H that I will neck down the brass for. It's a very nice rifle in an odd ball wildcat.
 
That clay thrower is awesome Phil!
 
That clay thrower is awesome Phil!
You need it hanging on your wall a while! It might be older than me. My dad threw clay pigeons with it trying to teach me how to use his 1930s Win Mdl 12 he inherited at 14 from his old uncle.
It still works, but not as easy as the new plastic throwers.
 
Mark, PM sent.

I have a Silencerco Trifecta 7.62 flash hider to offer. This is threaded 5/8-24 and can accept several Silencerco suppressors or be used as a standalone flash hider.
 
Thanks to Dirtdart!

I have a 6 x 61 S&H that I will neck down the brass for. It's a very nice rifle in an odd ball wildcat.
@Mark A Ouellette
Odd ball is good. When I built my 25 I was asked why such an odd ball. My answer was simple. Because.
Bob
 
Also available on another forum, assorted .224 bullets.

Doing a little bench cleaning, these are up for grabs, all .224 caliber bullets loose 134 total + or -

1. Nosler Varmageddon 55 gr. #17240 39 pcs.
2. Nosler Partition 60 gr. Spitzer #16316 15 pcs.
3. JLK 52 gr. 17 pcs.
4. Unknown varmint, may be Speer (?) 50 gr. HP, concave base 63 pcs. pic below:

IMG_20210117_103254575.jpg
 
Also available on another forum, assorted .224 bullets.

Doing a little bench cleaning, these are up for grabs, all .224 caliber bullets loose 134 total + or -

1. Nosler Varmageddon 55 gr. #17240 39 pcs.
2. Nosler Partition 60 gr. Spitzer #16316 15 pcs.
3. JLK 52 gr. 17 pcs.
4. Unknown varmint, may be Speer (?) 50 gr. HP, concave base 63 pcs. pic below:

View attachment 384929
Will take the .224 bullets if available still
 
Thanks Hogpatrol. I'll dig through some gear in the next few days and see if I can come up with more stuff to add on here.
 
Cleaned out the parts drawers a little last night....

Ive got a Thompson Center scope base/rings (30mm) for a TC Encore / Prohunter / Omega. Matte black. Mounted for a short while on my TC Prohunter, but never fired a shot with it mounted. I ultimately went with a 1" scope for the gun and went with a different base/rings combo.

Ive also got a set of Ruger med height 1" rings in their matte grey finish.. They rode on my Ruger M77 FTW for a few years, but are still in exceptional shape.. I just upgraded to a 30mm scope on that rifle and the 1" rings have been sitting in a drawer''

Lastly, Ive got a Ruger, med hight (single) 30mm ring (#4) in the ruger matte grey finish... Never mounted or used.. Im just a dummy.. when I ordered new rings for the FTW I completely forgot that Ruger's system uses different height rings in the front and the back.. and ordered a pair of #4's.. Only to remember after delivery (a month later).. that what I needed was a #4 and a #5..

All free to a good home.. just let me know you want them, and Ill get them boxed up and shipped right away..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,090
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top