Pay It Forward-Free

Guy leaves town for a few days and his name is taken in vain on the interwebs...by friends, no less!

And now I am an Enabler? I'm calling my Attorney to sue for.....something!

At least this time it was done publicly.... :)
 
Still big bore, just for the pistoleros in this case.
image.jpeg
 
Reviving this thread...

Free Daniel Defense hardware set- comes with buttstock (w/ 2 backplate options), pistol grip, and front grip. Color is brown and black.

First person to ask for it gets it. I'll cover shipping too.

20180727_202232.jpg
20180727_202351.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, I'll take those Rinehart.
 
Rineheart, PM sent

In return I'll place these up for grabs.

Redding deluxe die set for 338-06, brand new, never used.

Redding Dies.jpg
Dies.jpg
 
Love to see posts like this on AH! Some good stuff put up on here already!
 
I would like to claim the 338-06 dies from para 45. And I would like to offer up a set of cz550 1 inch rings I believe they are factory .
 
I would like to claim the 338-06 dies from para 45. And I would like to offer up a set of cz550 1 inch rings I believe they are factory .
Welcome to AH! 338/06 is a great round, what do you have for a rifle so chambered?
Cheers,
Cody
 
Welcome to AH! 338/06 is a great round, what do you have for a rifle so chambered?
Cheers,
Cody
I have a Browning a bolt and a Ruger 77 stainless both of which were rebored by Jes reboring from 270 Winchester's both of them shoot nosler 210 partitions under moa . After wringing them out I'm convinced they are perfect rifles for conus .I love the big bores too have a cz 550 in 416 Rigby and 375 hh .And a win 70 safari express in 458 win . Also just ordered a 375 Ruger guide gun gonna put it in a standard hawkeye synthetic stock should make a perfect Alaska rifle
 
I have a Browning a bolt and a Ruger 77 stainless both of which were rebored by Jes reboring from 270 Winchester's both of them shoot nosler 210 partitions under moa . After wringing them out I'm convinced they are perfect rifles for conus .I love the big bores too have a cz 550 in 416 Rigby and 375 hh .And a win 70 safari express in 458 win . Also just ordered a 375 Ruger guide gun gonna put it in a standard hawkeye synthetic stock should make a perfect Alaska rifle
Excellent, you ought to fit in here nicely with the rest of us fun junkies. Lol
 
Sorry @cmnhunt only items that are of use should be posted and this one is definitely useless!
 
Have you used the powder measure yet?

I have not. I’ve not had much time to load lately. I just returned from South Africa, and had my ammo and practice rounds loaded up. I have 500 pieces of 300 blackout brass to load, so I hope to put it to use soon! I’m also starting old development for my new to me 458 Lott.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,246
Members
169,513
Latest member
ElidaBible
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top