Pay It Forward-Free

In return for the Big Bore magazine, I’m putting up a MCM Case Guard H-50XL

IMG_4753.jpeg

IMG_4756.jpeg
 
I’ll take the mcm case please :)

Pm inbound
 
Thanks!

I’m tied up for the next few hours, but should be able to get something posted up before the end of the day..
 
Up for grabs is an Sig Brace and a Sig hexagon buffer tube.

IMG_0210.jpeg


I know this isn’t much of a “black rifle” crowd… but somehow everyone here seems to own multiple AR’s :)
 
In return for @mdwest's generosity with the AR brace, I'm offering up this random collection of previously fired 308 Win brass (total quantity = 100) from various manufacturers such as Barnes, Federal, Hornady, Norma, Starline, Swift, and Winchester.

20260322_174120.jpg
 
Hey! I love 308!

I’ll take em please!

I’ll go rummage around the reloading bench, safe, and parts drawers in a bit and find something new to post up…

:)
 
I am on vacation traveling, but when I be back at home in 10 days, I will put up something after I have taken the LRX bullets
 
Hey! I love 308!

I’ll take em please!

I’ll go rummage around the reloading bench, safe, and parts drawers in a bit and find something new to post up…

:)
I KNEW that was coming, before I even scrolled down that far, lol. Enjoy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,924
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top