Pay It Forward-Free

I will in turn be offering a NWOB Hogue overmolded stock for a Vanguard/Howa 1500 LA. I filled the forend with two part apoxy to stiffen it up a bit. It's never been outside. Sorry there is no pic yet, buy I'm watching the SCI auction!
Dang....that's cool. Not anything I can use but cool anyways!
 
I'll list 2 different lots and which ever gets taken first is the winner.
68 various cast .458 bullets- 16 425gr, 32 340gr and 20 350gr- some coated, some not
OR
29 once fired .300 WM cases, mix of brands with a fair number of WW
Both lots no longer available, will find something else to post up soon
 
MDWest, Thank you for the IR light.

I'm putting up a NOS, Safari Land 527-97-61 Pancake Holster for a 3.62"BBL. Heckler & Koch. The first "I will take it" followed by DM. US 48 shipping only please.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • HK.jpg
    HK.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 239
To make up for my withdrawn offer, I’m putting up an old 1964 copy of Robert Ruark’s Horn of the Hunter. It is in good overall condition given its age, though the pages are yellowed and it has the typical old book musty smell. However, it is fully intact and completely readable.
IMG_0975.jpeg
 
To make up for my withdrawn offer, I’m putting up an old 1964 copy of Robert Ruark’s Horn of the Hunter. It is in good overall condition given its age, though the pages are yellowed and it has the typical old book musty smell. However, it is fully intact and completely readable.
View attachment 748793
I’ll take it. Will pm later if that’s ok. And post something in return
 
To make up for my withdrawn offer, I’m putting up an old 1964 copy of Robert Ruark’s Horn of the Hunter. It is in good overall condition given its age, though the pages are yellowed and it has the typical old book musty smell. However, it is fully intact and completely readable.
View attachment 748793


What a great “Pay it forward”. (y)

@Wishfulthinker580, congrats on a great book.
 
I’ll take it please.
 
I will in turn be offering a NWOB Hogue overmolded stock for a Vanguard/Howa 1500 LA. I filled the forend with two part apoxy to stiffen it up a bit. It's never been outside. Sorry there is no pic yet, buy I'm watching the SCI auction!
Still have this available? Any pictures you could put up?
 
I do! It will take me a minute, as it is in storage, but I'll put some pics on.
 
PARA45 - If by some chance that shirt doesn't fit or you change your mind just let me know.
 
PARA45 - If by some chance that shirt doesn't fit or you change your mind just let me know.


Received the shirt today from @Wishfulthinker580. Great looking shirt, unfortunately, it does not fit me. I guess I've gotten too fat since retirement. :ROFLMAO: @Labman, it is yours. Please PM your address and I'll get it out to ya.
 
Received the shirt today from @Wishfulthinker580. Great looking shirt, unfortunately, it does not fit me. I guess I've gotten too fat since retirement. :ROFLMAO: @Labman, it is yours. Please PM your address and I'll get it out to ya.
And so begins the Brotherhood of the Traveling Shirt- except in this case, it does not fit anyone :ROFLMAO: :E Rofl:
 
Last edited:
Free to good home!

375 Cal Barnes 270 Grain TSX FB 1 box -50 each

IMG_4284.jpeg

IMG_4288.jpeg
 
I’ll take them please.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,942
Members
169,056
Latest member
dowsphalmytu1983
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top