Pay It Forward-Free

The times I've put something up I've insisted on a minimum of a 100 posts this keeps the dine and dash to a minimum
 
If we start asking the recipient to post something up of equal or more value we might as well as just shut this post down right now. Those Van Guff knifes are pricey.

I'm not saying that the recipient should just put something up that cost just a few dollars but the intent of this was to get rid of things that you were no longer using and getting them to those who would put them to use.
 
I think the Von Gruff knives are the exception, most of the items with very few exceptions are pretty much in the ballpark
 
Let's not complicate things here, this is what @Bullthrower338 posted on the first post of this thread.

"Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. "
The key here is: the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. Simple!
 
Let's not complicate things here, this is what @Bullthrower338 posted on the first post of this thread.

"Members put up an item that they may no longer need, want or have upgraded and it is just sitting around taking up space. The rules are that the item must be given away at no charge to the first person that names the item and says they will take it. In turn, the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. "
The key here is: the person taking the item MUST put something up in its place. Simple!
(y)(y)
 
Many thanks and kind regards to @JohnD29 for giving the Timney Winchester mod. 70 trigger up for adoption. He could have easily returned the trigger to them for an exchange—they are great folks to work with but his generosity “landed it” in my hands.
Secondary to unanticipated circumstances I can no longer use this trigger so I offer it up to whom ever can use it. Please DM/PM me and I’ll get it right out to you.
WINCHESTER MOD 70 TRIGGER PAY IT FORWARD
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4775.jpeg
    IMG_4775.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4776.jpeg
    IMG_4776.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 148
Have 4 gun magnets
Holster for Glock 43x
Holster for Sig 365 Macro (won’t fit w/ suppressor sights)

IMG_7898.jpeg
IMG_7899.jpeg
IMG_7900.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Huge fan of gun magnets. I’ve got 24 of them lining the door to my safe.. was able to free up a ton of shelf space by putting pistols, mags, knives, etc on the door.. a couple more are mounted in key places around the house and in vehicles..

Great solution for some fairly common “gun problems” :)
 
I’d take the 300 Savage dies if still available.
I have a set of Lee, 300 Savage dies. I believe these to be new and unused.

Shipped anywhere in US
 
Thanks again Wishfulthinker!

Have the following to offer

Hornady .50 cal gas checks 1000 ct box

Hornady 2 piece .375 H&H Mag Custom Grade Dies. Full length

Hornady 2piece .280 Rem (7mm Exp) Dies Custon Grade . Full length

Will post up a couple more things as I find them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3347.jpeg
    IMG_3347.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3348.jpeg
    IMG_3348.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 134

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,942
Members
170,481
Latest member
EmilieSacc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top