Pay It Forward-Free

I had a Wave for several years, one day left it on a customers dryer, remembered it when I got to the van, he wouldn't let me come back in to get it nor give it to me. Dick. Pissed me off, but I had a friend had it happen with a $450 Fluke meter.
Got a Rebar, it does what I need.
I've not had that happen to me with a customer, but you never know... Let me know if you are feeling nostalgic and feel the need for another Wave. Cheers.

Rebar is a solid multi-tool. (y)
 
FYI - I will bring the Leatherman Wave to SCI if anyone is interested in saving on shipping.
 
Thanks BeeMaa - Just put shipping payment in the mail.

Now to keep the ball rolling I offer this copy of…

“Close Calls & Hunting Adventures” by J. Alain Smith.
With free shipping to the continental U.S.A.

63CCEC6B-8F7A-4170-A246-044FB3BCA037.jpeg
 
I’ll take the book please.
 
Thank you. I’m out of town, I’ll post something when I get home.
 
Well I claimed the pistol brass offered by JSPelasara. And oh man, did he send a box of brass. Two large flat rate boxes, actually. Thousands of 25-32-380-38 special brass. And 500 32 ACP bullets, 44 cast bullets and more! Unbelievable! Thank you so much JS.

To pay it foreword, I’d like to offer a set of Ruger factory high rings. In fact I think they may be extra high. They are marked with the number 5.
F36C2C47-1575-42D0-BA15-B03C9A6FCF1E.jpeg
7E488AEA-E16F-48FB-B613-129B3E672EFD.jpeg


also, I am offering 200 cast conical bullets for 36 caliber cap and ball revolvers.

CFCC1190-6CE6-4ED7-95E7-34008071E371.jpeg

PM me if you are interested in either one. I’ll pay shipping.

thanks again!

RC
 
Have some 303 British brass if anyone wants it just let me know Jeff
 
anyone in here have a TC Encore or an Omega? Ive got a new in the wrapper Thompson scope base that needs a good home.

Say I'll take it and PM me an address and I'll put it in the mail for you :)


Thompson Mount Base.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,126
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top