Pay It Forward-Free

I had a Wave for several years, one day left it on a customers dryer, remembered it when I got to the van, he wouldn't let me come back in to get it nor give it to me. Dick. Pissed me off, but I had a friend had it happen with a $450 Fluke meter.
Got a Rebar, it does what I need.
I've not had that happen to me with a customer, but you never know... Let me know if you are feeling nostalgic and feel the need for another Wave. Cheers.

Rebar is a solid multi-tool. (y)

FYI - I will bring the Leatherman Wave to SCI if anyone is interested in saving on shipping.

Thanks BeeMaa - Just put shipping payment in the mail.

Now to keep the ball rolling I offer this copy of…

“Close Calls & Hunting Adventures” by J. Alain Smith.
With free shipping to the continental U.S.A.

63CCEC6B-8F7A-4170-A246-044FB3BCA037.jpeg

I’ll take the book please.

Thank you. I’m out of town, I’ll post something when I get home.

Well I claimed the pistol brass offered by JSPelasara. And oh man, did he send a box of brass. Two large flat rate boxes, actually. Thousands of 25-32-380-38 special brass. And 500 32 ACP bullets, 44 cast bullets and more! Unbelievable! Thank you so much JS.

To pay it foreword, I’d like to offer a set of Ruger factory high rings. In fact I think they may be extra high. They are marked with the number 5.
F36C2C47-1575-42D0-BA15-B03C9A6FCF1E.jpeg
7E488AEA-E16F-48FB-B613-129B3E672EFD.jpeg

also, I am offering 200 cast conical bullets for 36 caliber cap and ball revolvers.

CFCC1190-6CE6-4ED7-95E7-34008071E371.jpeg

PM me if you are interested in either one. I’ll pay shipping.

thanks again!

RC

Have some 303 British brass if anyone wants it just let me know Jeff

anyone in here have a TC Encore or an Omega? Ive got a new in the wrapper Thompson scope base that needs a good home.

Say I'll take it and PM me an address and I'll put it in the mail for you :)

Thompson Mount Base.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.