Packing Essentials!

Wildwillalaska

AH elite
Joined
May 6, 2024
Messages
1,466
Reaction score
5,680
Location
Kenai
Media
112
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
US/Mexico
As I am peaking my excitement level for a departure in under two-weeks, decided I better start getting my poop in a group, at least the essentials.

This is what I piled together so far.
IMG_1993.jpeg


And a small bottle of Blanton’s for celebration cocktail if success the hell of it final evening in camp.
IMG_2017.jpeg
 
Now here we have a Man who knows his priorities. :cool:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,945
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top