Outrage over triceratops hunting

Too bad dragons are not real. it would have been AWESOME to hunt something like that :D

Wait... what?!?!? You mean they aren't???? #dreamscrushed

Reactions: JKT
Very funny, but at the same time scary as hell. These are the people that get to vote. These are the idiots that PETA preys on for $ to end hunting.

I hope they served the backstraps at the White House. Which raises the question, how do you cook a 100lb. backstrap? LMAO!

It really frustrates me that people are so uninformed. Don't they understand that it's only hunter's dollars that contribute to the conservation of species like the pterodactyl and wooly mammoth? I mean- a wooly mammoth needs so much land and food to sustain itself. If it wasn't for hunters, Russia would have long since turned Siberia into a giant manufacturing hub.

Another great example of if it pays it stays.
Yup, no trophy hunting so all those species went extinct ;)

they're cold too.jpg

Are people really this dumb?!?!

This is what I would was talking about him another post in that people do not listen to what the subject is just that they hear guns, rifles, hunting whatever, and, they are against it.
This shows the intellect were dealing with and I suggest perhaps we are hunting the wrong species (LOL)!

I think the joke is on us...

Last edited:
My wife watched 15 seconds of this and said what are our Schools teaching Kids these days ?
Glen

"safe spaces" and "SJW 101" :p

Can someone explain that to me?? Is it like political correctness that we have in the UK ??

Something serious has happened to our gene pool!
Obviously our public education system is a total failure!
Not a failure...Just too many liberals teaching kids the WRONG things.

In a word, obviously. It is too bad their genes didn't become extinct as well. What is that old saying, "only in America?" I wish we could find enough space for a "Loony Zoo" to which all such "intellectuals" are banished.

There it is proof positive that smart people should have children because clearly the dumd ones do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.