Ontario Canada

G Skinner

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
791
Reaction score
618
Media
80
Hunted
Namibia
Hi Guys and Gals
My name is Glen and I love to hunt and fish ! One of my greatest expierences in life was to hunt Namibia in 2011 . We are hoping to get back in 2016 . I prefer bow hunts and on my 1st trip took 2 Gemsbok , a Kudu , Blackwildebeest ,Warthog and an African Wildcat . Looking forward to spending some quality time with you on this forum .
Glen
GOOD LUCK AND PLAY SAFE
 
Welcome to AH, Glen!
 
Welcome to AH, Glen !
 
Welcome to AH Glen!
 
Welcome to the forum Glen...
 
Welcome to AH Glen! Enjoy the site a bunch of great guys and gals on here and we're all glad you joined. btw hows the bear hunting in your neck of the woods. feel free to post some pics of the animals you've taken.
 
Welcome aboard Glen. I lived in Ontario for 9 years.
 
welcome and enjoy the site glen
the wild cat with archery equipement would be a hard trophy to top mate
 
Welcome to AH Glen! Enjoy the site a bunch of great guys and gals on here and we're all glad you joined. btw hows the bear hunting in your neck of the woods. feel free to post some pics of the animals you've taken.
Bobpuckett no bear this far South, pick up a tag for "just in case " when I head North for deer and Moose .
Glen
 
welcome and enjoy the site glen
the wild cat with archery equipement would be a hard trophy to top mate
Bluey My PH said that it was the trophey I should be most proud of , as he had never heard of one being taken by bow in Namibia . I first thought he wanted me to shoot a feral cat (which is common in Canada ) so there was zero pressure on me ! LOL !
Glen
 
feral cats are good fun in oz aswell glen , rifle or bow they are always good for practice (laughing or target )
we have a saying when hunting deer close to home
dogs before deer and cats above all else ...
foxes are a close second
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,546
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top