One of my hunting videos went viral, but so much hate…

Well I gave you a like!

Almost 30 million views, a lot of negative comments from all over the world. I am crushed ;)

I would give the bear an 8.5 total. He's perfectly in time with the starting gun, he's got the height, commitment, great form and rotation but couldn't stick the landing. Overall, a solid dive!

The critics are probably just jealous, non athletic types.

Thanks for posting!

@Tanks, somehow I don’t think you give a flying f#*% what the antis think!

Nice short video. And congratulations.

Was that the 2020 spring hunt? I see it was posted April 7 of that year. Did the popularity of the video build up slowly or did it go viral just recently?

being insulted in so many languages is quite impressive @Tanks good job!

Well done, @Tanks

Social media has made lions out of sewer rats. People can get away with saying whatever garbage they want from behind the safety of a computer screen.

Rest assured with the knowledge that none of these sorry bastards will ever possess the testicular fortitude to ever dare to face you up front. They can only talk a big game knowing that they’ll never cross paths with any of us face to face.

C33CD07E-7D63-47E0-B3B9-9E39F3FF1306.jpeg

Well you would shoot that bear too if you caught him groping your wife! WHY!

Nice short video. And congratulations.

Was that the 2020 spring hunt? I see it was posted April 7 of that year. Did the popularity of the video build up slowly or did it go viral just recently?
It went viral middle of March. No idea why or how. It was actually a 2014 Spring hunt in New Mexico.

Yeah - what were you thinking using dogs to scare a defenseless teddy bear up a tree and then shooting it at point blank range with a cannon? LOL Glad you got a great bear and like others, who cares what the keyboard warriors think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huixinzhouli682

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!