One Battle At A Time...

adriw

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
340
Reaction score
114
Deals & offers
29
Media
386
Articles
1
Member of
DSC, SCI, PHASA, SA Hunters, WRSA
image.jpeg
 
Final some good news. Now if our fish/wildlife people would get there heads out of there butts maybe we could help the african wildlife even more.
 
Great news. If things keep going downhill here in the US, I'll have to look into getting stationed in Europe!
 
So this site has taught me there is a very robust set of hunting opportunities in Europe. Definitely something to look into if things go to shit here.
 
It is always good to have news that is positive for hunting and wildlife. Nice to see that it wasn't even close. Bruce
 
Good news for a change!
 
:A Big Hello::A Clapping::A Rock:
 
It definitely isn't all doom and gloom out there.
 
Final some good news. Now if our fish/wildlife people would get there heads out of there butts maybe we could help the african wildlife even more.
Problem is Billy we are more worried about offending the non hunter's than we are about helping wildlife and the poor folks of Africa.
 
Thanks for sharing
 
Great news there is still some common sense in Europe :A Thumbs Up: :A Victory: :A Yell::D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,554
Members
169,372
Latest member
KishaPasch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top