AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, SCI, PHASA, SA Hunters, WRSA
image.jpeg

Final some good news. Now if our fish/wildlife people would get there heads out of there butts maybe we could help the african wildlife even more.

Great news. If things keep going downhill here in the US, I'll have to look into getting stationed in Europe!

So this site has taught me there is a very robust set of hunting opportunities in Europe. Definitely something to look into if things go to shit here.

It is always good to have news that is positive for hunting and wildlife. Nice to see that it wasn't even close. Bruce

Good news for a change!

:A Big Hello::A Clapping::A Rock:

It definitely isn't all doom and gloom out there.

Final some good news. Now if our fish/wildlife people would get there heads out of there butts maybe we could help the african wildlife even more.
Problem is Billy we are more worried about offending the non hunter's than we are about helping wildlife and the poor folks of Africa.

Thanks for sharing

:A Rock::A Rock::D Beers: good news thats great

Great news there is still some common sense in Europe :A Thumbs Up: :A Victory: :A Yell::D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois