on a lighter note...

2E20AFDC-7DAB-4AD0-911C-435CBCB2BA7A.jpeg
 
A cowboy rolls in to town looking for a haircut and a shave. Asks around and gets told the best shave in town is at George's barber shop. He enters, waits a bit, gets' called and asks for a shave and a haircut. Says he never has gotten a close shave at any barber shop he's patronized. The barber gives him a wooden ball to put inside his mouth and proceeds to give him his shave. He gets done one side and tells him to swtich the ball to the other side. After the haircut, the cowboy comments and says he never has had a smoother shave. He then asks the barber what happens if someone swallows the ball. The barber replies, "Oh, they just bring it back in a couple days".
 
With or without the wife's and/or girlfriend's permission(s)?

Only old single, divorced, or married guys can really make such a statement and get by with it, without any serious repercussions.

Old single or divorce guys have fewer responsibilities, paid there bills, have little money left between pay days, and they still haven't found the perfect woman.

Old married guy just sent the wife to visit her mother.

The young married guys and those in a steady relationship either just lied, non vocally mouthed these words a mile away, well outside her hearing range, from their wife and/or girlfriend, or just invited the wife and/or girlfriend to give them a 30 page "honey do list".
 
Ha! Ha! So true. I CAN truthfully say that, AFTER I've done whatever my wife had planned for me earlier that day. But, I mumble that to myself what I though was out of her hearing range. Her: "What did you say?" Me: "Nothing". Then I go and do whatever I want. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,631
Members
170,612
Latest member
ericdz77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top