on a lighter note...

305765408_10228222694302642_4543967142700214097_n.jpg
 
I did that once when I lived in FL, and my HOA cited me and asked me to take it down. :mad::mad:
 
I did that once when I lived in FL, and my HOA cited me and asked me to take it down. :mad::mad:

HOA baiting, what a fun sport!
 
HOA baiting, what a fun sport!
A friend of mine lived in an obnoxious HOA neighborhood. They cited him for his Jeep in the driveway, one too many times. He came to realize that this man on a bike, slowly riding around every weekend, was the HOA president. Next time he saw the man on the bike, he called 911 and told the dispatcher that a man on a bicycle was just talking to his four and five-year-old daughters outside, that he asked one of them to go with him. Another neighbor later informed my friend of how roughly the police slammed the man on the hood of their cruiser.
 
1669656836312.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,547
Latest member
JoniScorfi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top