on a lighter note...

316204045_533080652009517_8112453829743851451_n.jpg
 
THIS IS HOW BAD INFLATION IS:

My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

CEOs are now playing miniature golf.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

I saw a Mormon with only one wife.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4-ounce burger.

Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

Parents in Beverly Hills are firing their nannies and learning their children's names.

A truckload of Americans were caught sneaking into Mexico.

A picture is now only worth 200 words.

When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.

The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.

Called to get Blue Book Value on my car. They asked if gas tank was full or empty.

And finally...
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck or car.
 
"The National Socialistic Party." Was that the original name of the democrat party??? Or is it the real name?
In German it was Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. This translates to National Socialist German Worker's Party which was the full name.
 
In German it was Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. This translates to National Socialist German Worker's Party which was the full name.
You do know what NSDAP is , right? National Socialist Democrat Action Party, thats what I heard anyway.
 
THIS IS HOW BAD INFLATION IS:

My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

CEOs are now playing miniature golf.

Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

I saw a Mormon with only one wife.

McDonald's is selling the 1/4-ounce burger.

Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

Parents in Beverly Hills are firing their nannies and learning their children's names.

A truckload of Americans were caught sneaking into Mexico.

A picture is now only worth 200 words.

When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.

The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.

Called to get Blue Book Value on my car. They asked if gas tank was full or empty.

And finally...
I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, wars, jobs, my savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc., I called the Suicide Hotline. I got a call center in Afghanistan, and when I told them I was suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck or car.
Yep, some real gems in there for sure!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,652
Members
170,615
Latest member
HannahDadd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top