on a lighter note...

307116660_653423513014416_3330612571155399792_n.jpg
 
1667012177543.png
 
When I'm not in a hurry I like to give fast food cashiers extra change so that I get back a solid quarter instead of 9 cents....it's funny to see their brain cells rub till they catch fire trying to figure change.
100% truth, this actually happened to me.

I paid cash for a meal at a fast food restaurant. No fancy change or anything unique. Just the price of the food and I gave a twenty dollar bill.

the person at the till looks up and says in complete seriousness “I can’t give you your change back.” I looked at them and said “really?” They replied “I don’t have any quarters left.”

The manager was nearby and heard the exchange and interjected with “Give him two dimes and a nickel.”

God’s honest truth.
 
1667016622249.png
 
100% truth, this actually happened to me.

I paid cash for a meal at a fast food restaurant. No fancy change or anything unique. Just the price of the food and I gave a twenty dollar bill.

the person at the till looks up and says in complete seriousness “I can’t give you your change back.” I looked at them and said “really?” They replied “I don’t have any quarters left.”

The manager was nearby and heard the exchange and interjected with “Give him two dimes and a nickel.”

God’s honest truth.

I was sent an oddball check that ended in $.93. I was going to my bank and cashed the check. Not wanting change I took in seven pennies from my truck to round the transaction up to the nearest $1. It seriously took an extra five minutes to complete the transaction. I had seen this teller for at least two months. She wasn't new. The level of incompetence is amazing.
 
1667021192448.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,262
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top