on a lighter note...

2A57E059-AB3D-4D1E-B394-D7C50F9D7ECC.jpeg
 
Too bad he wasn't around to run for President. I would've voted for him over Brandon any day.... and smoked a cigarette while doing it! You know the song, "smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo, cause I've got nothing else to do". Hmmm, sounds like a certain percentage of the US population? LOL
 
Last edited:
1663716049697.jpeg
 
1663729323483.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,840
Members
169,426
Latest member
deugwenetem1986
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top