on a lighter note...

1662303312370.png
 
We arranged our daughter's wedding at the Border Troops Club. There are rooms for such events, with a small kitchen and so on. There were two weddings at the same time, in neighboring halls. Food and waiters were ordered in restaurants, and in different ones, relatives and female relatives were also involved in organizing the process, etc. There was a lot of fuss, but thank God there was a manager there - the only one dressed in a perfectly fitting tuxedo, many people turned to him, and he very kindly helped to solve all the problems that arose in both halls. In general, tuxedos have not gained popularity in our country, which is a pity. And only by the end of the evening I found out that this man is not the head waiter, but the father of the bride from the second wedding. A very tactful person.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,547
Members
169,585
Latest member
AdrieneMcI
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top