on a lighter note...

1662303312370.png

We arranged our daughter's wedding at the Border Troops Club. There are rooms for such events, with a small kitchen and so on. There were two weddings at the same time, in neighboring halls. Food and waiters were ordered in restaurants, and in different ones, relatives and female relatives were also involved in organizing the process, etc. There was a lot of fuss, but thank God there was a manager there - the only one dressed in a perfectly fitting tuxedo, many people turned to him, and he very kindly helped to solve all the problems that arose in both halls. In general, tuxedos have not gained popularity in our country, which is a pity. And only by the end of the evening I found out that this man is not the head waiter, but the father of the bride from the second wedding. A very tactful person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!