on a lighter note...

289562472_10227863675607399_5009353959691259987_n.jpg
 


This is a real thing and I recommend anyone come visit it. Right around thanksgiving there is a surplus of turkey testicles. This festival is an excuse to drink a lot of beer and to eat deep fried turkey bits. It happens every year in Illinois but evidently, it was "on hold" last year.
 
This is a real thing and I recommend anyone come visit it. Right around thanksgiving there is a surplus of turkey testicles. This festival is an excuse to drink a lot of beer and to eat deep fried turkey bits. It happens every year in Illinois but evidently, it was "on hold" last year.
I’ve never seen a turkey testicle festival but I have seen pork testicle festivals. Sounds pretty similar with all the beer and whatnot. We raise more pork than turkey down here.
 
I’ve never seen a turkey testicle festival but I have seen pork testicle festivals. Sounds pretty similar with all the beer and whatnot. We raise more pork than turkey down here.
@Wyatt Smith
In Australia we have a lot of turkey's, not the featured varieties. Here they are called politicians and 243 owners.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
 
I’ve never seen a turkey testicle festival but I have seen pork testicle festivals. Sounds pretty similar with all the beer and whatnot. We raise more pork than turkey down here.

Save the date!

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,328
Members
170,549
Latest member
LashundaPl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top