on a lighter note...

E4AE2469-FF35-42F3-A781-175E21AD029E.jpeg
 
I was thinking along the same lines. He (husband) has a man bun. She (wife) is a heavy equipment operator. He decorates the house combining her front end loader shovel and a Ben Franklin stove that she (the wife) saws, splits, and stacks wood for to keep the home warm in the winter for or uses as an emergency heat and cooking source when the power goes out for a several days.
She accidentally bent the barrel on his 6.5 Creedmoor when she picked it up.
 
1659966987826.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top