on a lighter note...

286677665_4880114818764693_305714698149675221_n.jpg
 
Yes, but my Dad was all the others. At the age of 5 I watched our neighbor sucker punch my Dad. Dad, came off the ground with a right upper cut. The neighbor’s jaw cracking was quite audible. That incident focused me on doing right. That was when college professors also spent time as a light weight boxing champion in the US Navy, in their youth.
My high school principal was a boxer. If someone acted up too badly he took him down to the furnace room and they put the gloves on. It took only one application.
 
*I really did like the old Defenders, not to mention their stance on Safaris today...
1659458113636.png

Cheer up Rover, we've got Fords!
 
My high school principal was a boxer. If someone acted up too badly he took him down to the furnace room and they put the gloves on. It took only one application.
Middle 1960's Mr Curry, a middle school art teacher, got steamed under the collar when students acted up. The usual troublemakers went out in the hall to get swats with a paddle from him but I noticed not a single one ever got them from him again. ditch the class or not act up.
 
1659459899617.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,707
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top