on a lighter note...

43 Great Pics And Memes to Improve Your Mood.jpeg
 
1658593575133.png
 
Except in current times where drivers now think this is the message you are sending them; IE which side you want them to go around you.
If a driver signals a lane change then does it watch in the rear-view mirror and most of the time the car behind will start to change to the lane you are going to. Then you are likely to get a pissed face or signaled by a hand using only one finger.
Ain't life grand when rules and laws are adjusted on the fly?
 
Except in current times where drivers now think this is the message you are sending them; IE which side you want them to go around you.
If a driver signals a lane change then does it watch in the rear-view mirror and most of the time the car behind will start to change to the lane you are going to. Then you are likely to get a pissed face or signaled by a hand using only one finger.
Ain't life grand when rules and laws are adjusted on the fly?
I must be getting old. I have a hard time remembering names. Faces I remember. I looked in the mirror this morning and stared for a minute. "Who in hell are you? Oh, OK, you're--uh, you're--uh. Forget it. It'll come to you."
 
Shot glasses.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,753
Members
169,152
Latest member
annukana
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top