on a lighter note...

293066959_3160795520802502_7848023885471436168_n.jpg
 
1657990105761.jpeg
 
So anyone that knows me very well knows I do not pump gas…ever. I can pump gas however, I refuse. I was dying laughing at this pic and the look of disgust on @ActionBob ‘s face when I showed him this.
AC33DE7F-3088-4EA8-8959-2823CA962489.jpeg
 
So anyone that knows me very well knows I do not pump gas…ever. I can pump gas however, I refuse. I was dying laughing at this pic and the look of disgust on @ActionBob ‘s face when I showed him this.
View attachment 477265
And I asked @Just Gina if she knew what that "lady" was doing..... she said no.... I replied "pumping gas ;) "

She re doubled over:)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,614
Members
170,366
Latest member
RosieBarre
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top