Politics

291309864_586403209671726_5795473948808012399_n.jpg

And France
I humbly admit that is true--it wasn't building the castle at Versailles that broke the French economy and got heads rolling, it was sending their navy to help us! (May have to quit telling all those French jokes....prob not, though)

This gal nailed what’s going on with our country. (y) (y)

Donald Trump was sitting in his office when his telephone rang.
"Howzit, Donald!" a voice in broken English said. "This is Koos Vannermerwe here from the Royal Hotel Bar in Ventersdorp, South Africa .
I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you, boet!"
"Well, Koos," Trump replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"
"Right now," said Koos, after a moment's calculation, "there is myself, my cousin Jan, my next-door neighbour Lang Hannes, and the entire darts team from the pub. That makes eight of us!"
Trump paused. "I must tell you, Koos, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Blikkiesfontein!" said Koos. "I'll have to ring you back!"
Sure enough, the next day, Koos called again."Donald, my china, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be, Koos?" Trump asked.
"Well, we have four Hilux double-cabs, two kombis, an old Case bulldozer, and Dronk Gert's John Deere tractor".
Trump sighed. "I must tell you, Koos, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armoured personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to 1,5 million since we last spoke."
"Liewe erdvark!" said Koos. "I'll have to get back to you..."
Sure enough, Koos rang again the next day. "Donald, ou swaer, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified Doepie's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four okes from the Virginia Hengelklub have joined us as well!"
Trump was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must tell you, Koos, I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
"Slaat my dood!", said Koos, "I'll have to ring you back."
Sure enough, Koos called again the next day. "Jis, jis, jis, ou Donald! I am sorry to tell you that we've had to call off the war."
"I'm sorry to hear that," said Trump. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
"Well," said Koos, "we've all had a long chat over some klippies and coke, and decided ..... there's no way we can feed two million prisoners of war!"

290570315_2424682450997240_8843651304451166545_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you